Skip to main content
Topic: Halloween pictures (Read 1483 times) previous topic - next topic

Halloween pictures

Halloween pictures

Reply #1
Sharp!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Halloween pictures

Reply #2
You did a nice job on the car. In and out.
Happy holloween!!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Halloween pictures

Reply #3
that car is STILL my dream car.......  nice man....  I would put the moldings back on in front of the front and behind the back wheels though...  or shave the bumpers trim to match it.

Halloween pictures

Reply #4
Im in process of making some fiberglass moldings.

Halloween pictures

Reply #5
That is a nice car, nice job!
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Halloween pictures

Reply #6
Gorgeous car, I can't believe you can get away driving that thing in MN.  Wouldn't survive five miles down here in Red Wing.

Halloween pictures

Reply #7
beautiful ride! also clean the lense of your camera ya got fingerprints all over it.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Halloween pictures

Reply #8
No dude, those are ghosts, hence the title of Halloween pictures

Halloween pictures

Reply #9
Im glad you posted recent pics,, ive often wondered how your car was holding up and i see its perfect.

And like we all said back when you made that grille......NICE GRILLE

Halloween pictures

Reply #10
Always a nice ride whenever I see a pic of it.
I keep looking at the clearance under that thing, and wonder how many parts would grind off if you tried to get in my driveway.
Are there many places that you wouldn't take it to, knowing that the body wouldn't clear?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Halloween pictures

Reply #11
What are your plans for exhaust? Are you going to fill the exits in the skirts now with the TT? Amazing car. Alot of ideas of mine come from looking at your car and seeing what is possible. Do you have any shots from the rear?
1986 Cougar LS

Halloween pictures

Reply #12
I changed the way my lers were mounted so I need to fab up some new pipes up to the side skirts. The lers are mounted much more rigid now and have a stainless flex pipe from the x pipe to the lers so the pipes from the ler to the side skirts won’t vibrate on the side skirts when the engine is under load.