Skip to main content
Topic: For Sale: 1986 Cougar 5.0L 1.1k (Read 724 times) previous topic - next topic

For Sale: 1986 Cougar 5.0L 1.1k

Located in Lincoln Park, NJ

Information:
Body Type: Coupe
Transmission: Automatic ( AOD )
Engine: v8 ( 5.0L )
Miles: 100,000
Interior: blue
Exterior: White
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Condition: Used

Options:
* VENT windows from factory *, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Minors, Release gas and trunk, Tilt Steering, Duel powered Seat, Defrost, AC / Manual Heating, Full Console, Power antenna, Power Lumbar, and power locks.

~ Engine Work I did:
I changed the heater core
The Battery I did

Work I had paid for this is what cost me so much...

~ Main Seal and Oil Pan Gasket Changed
~ New Manifold Gasket
~ Value gaskets and intake gasket
~ All Vacspooge hoses and thermostat with a full flushed Anti-Freeze
~ New Cat Back Exhaust system * passes NJ's Laws *
~ New Alternator
~ New Raditor Hoses
~ Had all the light blubs changed
~Full Brake job, new roters and drums and pads and brake hoses...

Pictures:
Old Pictures:
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=15184

Newer Pictures:

More at: http://crusher.xfdesigns.com/car/

I have a new car and need to get rid of this, I picked up the car today so now i can finally get rid of my cougar.

Contact Information:
Cell Phone : 973-248-5565

[SIZE="6"]Price: $1100[/SIZE]

If anyone is interested I will get batteries for my cam and get newer pics..
.: Lastest :.

Reply #1
Also if you want my collection of cougar/t-bird parts when you buy the car you can have it.  I don't have room for all these parts anymore.. 

Lets hope this will be a quick sale since its going very cheap....

Reply #2
You're killing me.....
Wish I had the room----that and the fact that if I DID the wife would make me sleep in the shed.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
lol v8 take it lol u know u want it and its close to u :-p  I would even drive it up for u lol....

I hate to see it go but my new car rox :D

Reply #4
Bump!

Reply #5
What is wrong with the car that you know of that may be a concern. Rust, interior condition, change in options affect on the rest of the car? Rust and elctronics are my two big questions since my yellow car has issues with both.

Reply #6
Quote from: V8Demon;240001
You're killing me.....
Wish I had the room----that and the fact that if I DID the wife would make me sleep in the shed.

Just build a bigger garage with a room above it ;)

I plan on getting another Fox before/if I get married. That way the wife can't make me get rid of one :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #7
That way the wife can't make me get rid of one

Says the man with no wife, (evil laughter-hahahahahahaha).

Reply #8
change in options affect on the rest of the car? Rust and elctronics are my two big questions since my yellow car has issues with both.

No Rust under or around the car just a spec of rust on the back left tire fender.  I had the whole inside of the car stripped and the floor was mint and clean inside with no rust.

Electric issues :S I have none just my radio ant. got hit with a baseball bat or something in a parking lot so its off.

The inside is mint to me, the only thing is I installed the center console off a bit I need to redo that...  The Dash is in mint condition

Alls I did in change was change the seats to the XR-7 Seats, add the full console, change the trim to the T-Bird Silver trim around the radio and cluster...  made the pass. side a powered seat.  Added to Speakers in the back seat...  what esle did I do...  i ran monster wire for the speakers which I never hooked up but it goes all to the truck with a power wire for a amp.. and a sub-woofer..  but never got to buy them so I never hooked up...

They didn';t affect the car tho if anything made your seating better LOL...  I also fixed the power windows and locks where there working...

The only thing really wrong with the car is it needs struts They r almost shot i Guess because they don't handle bumps to good :S...

Reply #9
Going to put on Ebay in 2 days...