Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 90 LSC (Read 509 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 90 LSC

as the title says the are is an AOD car and blue interior please pm with need parts

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #1
PM's replyed will trade anything on this car for a 1988 TC Facia

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #2
just a bump car will be cut up soon i can get pics for anyone and not looking to make a lot of money off it just get it outta the yard pm if interested thanks

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #3
does it have the fog lights?Let me know through PM.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #4
does it still have any engine parts?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #5
hows the rear quaters?
If they are good, cut them out!!
and hows the dew wipes? I need a set that are not all dried up and cracked. My doors are filling with water!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #6
Pm's Sent to all!

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #7
is it a 5.0 mass air car?? if you still have the ecu, harness and mass air flow sensor, please send me a pm with price +shipping to 37412
86 t-bird 226k miles and blown transmission

Parting out 90 LSC

Reply #8
sorry those parts are gone motor has been taken