Skip to main content
Topic: Parting 88 TC. Gray/ Raven cloth. (Read 1673 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting 88 TC. Gray/ Raven cloth.

Well, my friend and I picked up an 88 TC auto from a board member last night to use for parts. Below is a short list of parts that are available for purchase as well as some pictures. If you don't see it below please ask about it. Keep in mind that the eWell, my friend and I picked up an 88 TC auto from a board member last night to use for parts.  Below is a short list of parts that are available for purchase as well as some pictures.  If you don't see it below please ask about it.  Keep in mind that the entire driveline being kept.

*****Call if you need something.  I work nights so you can call anytime.  917-731-7985.  Make sure to unblock your number.  Tommy*****

Here goes.  All prices are plus shipping.

*****New stuff*****
-Good IHI turbo- $75.00SOLD
-E6 exhaust manifold- $45.00sold
-Factory TC intercooler and bracket.- $30.00
-Uncracked taillights.  SLight hazing.  Could stand to be cleaned up.  -$50.00-SOLD
-Crystal clear head lamp housings.  -$40.00-SOLD
-Inner markers.  Slight crazing. -$20.00
-Outer markers.  Faded.  Need to be polished up. -$25.00SOLD
*****End new stuff 8/7/08*****

-Super nice charcoal dash.  One minor crack near defroster vent and one cross piece at the bottome of the center stack is broken. Pics available.  I would prefer local pick up but would ship if necessary. - $80.00

-Nice dash trim pieces.  The one for around the gauges and the one for the radio/HVAC - $15.00-SOLD

-Instrument cluster dash trim. -$10.00

-Nice auto shifter.  -$15.00-SOLD

-Nice raven cloth interior.  It has the usually fading to blue, but is clean and as far as I can tell has no rips or burns.  Even the drivers outer bolster is in good shape.  Includes both front and rear seats.  - $80.00

-Excellent gray head liner.  No sunroof.  Pickup only for obvious reasons. - $25.00-SOLD

-Electro-hydraulic brake booster.  Works fine. -$95.00

-8UA ecu. -$45.00

-Big VAM  -$45.00-SOLD

-4 replacement injectors. Car ran fine on these.  Disc type. $25.00

-Upper and lower intakes. -$20.00  SOLD

-ABS computer. -$15.00- SOLD

-PRC computer. -$15.00- SOLD

-Gauge cluster. -$20.00

-Manual HVAC control. - $10.00- SOLD

-Body side moldings. The hard plastic bolt on ones only.  These do not have the cornering light opening. 4 pieces- $25.00

-Body parts are available but will be pick up only.  Including this car we have two full front clips.  If you are semi-local and need something please ask.  Prices will be very reasonable.  i.e.-Hoods- $50.00 each etc.

Well that's it for now. Again if you need something that's not listed please ask.

More pics.

Reply #1
More pics.

Reply #2
If you have the horn button with the steering wheel I'll take it.
1987 Tbird 5.0 swap, go fast mods coming soon....

Reply #3
Dash Trims and headliner. where do you want to meet. I'm in PA. Inlaws live in Jersey near East Windsor. No problem to travel.

Reply #4
I could meet you somewhere in the middle between your in-laws and my house in Howell, NJ.

TommyT

Reply #5
OK. sounds good. How about sometime this weekend? I have to drive down the line to pick up parts on Saturday from another member on another forum so maybe I could do an all in one day. Let me know what you think.

Reply #6
I'll PM you with my cell phone number.  If you'd like you can call me to nail down the logistics.

Tommy

Reply #7
can i see pics of gauge cluster if you still got it

Reply #8
I still have it.  I'll get you the pic in the morning.

Tommy

Cluster pics

Reply #9
Here are the cluster pics.

Tommy

Reply #10
could i see some pics of the shifter? would that come with the cables?
:burnout:  GET SOME!!!!!  :burnout:

Reply #11
Here are the pics of the shifter.  The leather is in very nice shape.  If you want the cable add $5.  I should be able to get it in a flat rate USPS Priority box which will cost $9.80 to ship.  Let me know what you think.

Tommy

Reply #12
Would you just sell the handle? PM me a price
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
how much would it be to ship it to 57068?

Reply #14
How bout the header panel?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]      STEVE ;)