Skip to main content
Topic: Board and what todo? (Read 605 times) previous topic - next topic

Board and what todo?

I have to wrap a package I need to send off with some parts for a Bud! What to do? Kinda board and have lot of funny ideas just bouncing around. So why not! Messin with the Postage Person! Sounds like fun to me! So this is what I had in mind.

All that and find out it is cheaper to use there BOX! LOL I guess that is how the turd rolls! hope he has a laugh when he gets his parts.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Board and what todo?

Reply #1
When I was working my way through college, I loaded trucks for UPS.  I still remember two boxes that came through.  Somebody had marked them "delicate" or "fragile".  No biggie, not that I wouldn't have been careful anyway, but he(?) did something else, very smart. Somebody had drawn a couple of pictures on the sides, using markers, of women in erotic undies, think 40's pinup girls with more leather.  Let me tell you, those boxes got special treatment all the way through the building.

That said, your pics gave me an idea.  Write everything backwards, ie mirror image, to simulate that the package was wrapped inside out.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]