Skip to main content
Topic: Twins update page (big pics, bigger dope taking them:) ) (Read 3367 times) previous topic - next topic

Twins update page (big pics, bigger dope taking them:) )

Reply #15
hey im glad u got home ok if you want to come get the master and the endlink off this tbird come get them ...there urs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
Cool, I'm glad you got it home under its own power. Btw, I love the basketweaves on the 83 it looks great. They need to start making those again. :hick:
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #17
nice car.
The gray and stripe on the side end in a diff. spot at the tail light
Looks better ending where the tail light starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #18
Sweet find... i love having matching cougars.. one 88 xr7 5.0 for me and one 88 ls 3.8 for my girl, both dd for now!!!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #19
Quote from: BEARMAX;244734
hey im glad u got home ok if you want to come get the master and the endlink off this tbird come get them ...there urs

sweet :D is it at the shop, will you be there on wednesday?

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #20
Quote from: vinnietbird;244732
Glad you got it home.What plans are in store for the V-6 beast?

well, i have to get it dd ready in the next 2 weeks, so just mechanical stuff for now......  i have a turbocoupe hood from 347Thunder that the wife won't let me put on hers, so i think i'll put that on.... i have newer taillights and mirrors from BEARMAX that'll come in handy now......  i have to remove the headliner, so i may practice my dent removal skills too:flame:

i don't think there are too many engine mods... maybe get rid of that noisy smog pump :)

btw, haven't tried yet, but it has those pimpin' cougar spoked hubcaps on it......  how the hell do i get them off without a key?

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #21
Quote from: 5.0 bird;244740
Btw, I love the basketweaves on the 83 it looks great. They need to start making those again. :hick:

shagY:bowdown: :catbang:

Reply #22
hey on the 84 and possibly 83 if you are looking for the build sheet pull the passenger side seat in frount and look under it you should find it there. i know i did on my old 84. Great find!! Makes me miss my 84.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #23
Quote from: Cougar8775;244825
hey on the 84 and possibly 83 if you are looking for the build sheet pull the passenger side seat in frount and look under it you should find it there. i know i did on my old 84. Great find!! Makes me miss my 84.

i'll have to look when i remove the seats... thanks :)

Reply #24
how do you convert an 84 to an 83????  start with this.............. (i was suprised that the emblem bolted on, i thought it was a sticky one....  the only problem was the holes weren't quite straight, so i just widened them:hick: )

Reply #25
Wow, Hail storm?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #26
Quote from: daminc;244959
Wow, Hail storm?

i'd say, it's EVERYWHERE!!!

Reply #27
Looks like you'll be using that TC hood for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #28
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad we don't get hail around here!!! The biggest I've ever seen was pea-sized (and even still I worried about my 'Bird)...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #29
Oh, and I think I had used a pair of vise grips on one of my locking covers. (Rust)
I got a tool, but don't know if they were all the same or not
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook