Skip to main content
Topic: Selling the 20th anniversary first dibs here. (Read 432 times) previous topic - next topic

Selling the 20th anniversary first dibs here.

I have a very mint 20th anniversary that I went through about 3 years ago.  It has 129,000 +/- miles on her and is in perfect condition. 

I'm either going to sell her to an enthusiast here or I'm going to use her for a trade in at my local dealer. 

I would prefer someone who loves and respects these cars to buy her but I'm not going to wait long before I unload her to the dealer. 

My wife wants a Mustang convertible and there is a low mile 2007 at the dealer right now.  As I type this my wife is going for a test drive.

I have roughly $4500 dollars in the Cougar I will list everything that I have done to the car since I bought her.

1) New Michelin tires
2) New paint from the bottom of the molding down all the way around.
3) New headliner
4) Replaced the interior with a mint 20th anniversary interior
5) New struts
6) New brakes
7) Practically mint floor mats
8) New exhaust complete
9) Brand new battery

My goal when restoring the vehicle was to put it as close to stock as possible.  I think I did fairly well.  I am not a professional but I had a lot done by professionals.

The car has positive traction and tilt steering.
It does NOT have the keyless entry, sunroof, or power antenna

I will post pics if anyone is interested.

PeAcE

Reply #1
City and state required for all ads.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #2
Sorry.

Magnolia, Arkansas 71753

Reply #3
Got any eye candy of the car?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
I'll post pics tomorrow

Reply #5
I got 20th dibs :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #6
Why you allready got a nice 20th oh well at least you would take good care of it.

I want it since i allready have a 87 and 88 T-bird and then i would have a 87 and 88 cougar.......just joking Cougar 5.0 after some pictures make him a offer if you can go get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #7
I was joking! I said "20th" dibs - that means there would be 19 people in front of me :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #8
Sold her!!!!!!!

A guy at work offered me $2000 yesterday.  I wasn't going to get that much from a trade in and I know this guy.  He won't pimp it out.  He will leave it looking stock.  Plus he is a mechanic so he can fix anything that goes wrong in the future.

He currently has a Chevy pickup with over 500,000 miles on it.  So he treats a vehicle like it ought to be treated.

PeAcE