Skip to main content
Topic: 87 Cougar, whole or parts.... (Read 935 times) previous topic - next topic

87 Cougar, whole or parts....

...my 20th is for sale, the only 20th parts still on it are the pillar emblems. It has tan LS seats , frt and rear, also LS door panels. Car runs good, shifts great. Passenger quarter panel, and wheel well very rusty. If whole car is bought, comes with a TC rear, and Chuck W. mounts. Car is in Fenton, Mi. right now. Has some kind of drain on battery right now, if left to sit for a few days, the battery will drain. Suspension is very stiff, due to Mustang springs frt and rear.                     
Looking for $500 or b/o, or parts.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #1
more pics...
engine was real clean inside, when the valve cover gaskets were changed.
also now has a pioneer cd player installed.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
more pics...
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #3
If you were to part it... how much for the grey turbines?

Tail lights too? Are the 100% other then age'd slightly? LOL
1988 Cougar LS 5.0 (currently parting out):cougarsmily:
1989 Mustang LX Notch 2.3 (Project):ford:

Reply #4
Tempting being kinda close. Seems to be in too good a shape to part out.

Are the window motors working? I may buy the whole car an part the rest.

Hey Cougarman

Reply #5
Check your PM's
William

Reply #6
I could use the horn button,if you want to dump it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Whats up? are you goin to answer anyone.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #8
Trade for a soild '88 TC body?
1988 Turbo Coupe

Coming soon to NMRA Drag Radial... :burnout:

Reply #9
horn buttons gone,
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #10
Quote from: kitzdnm;230048
Whats up? are you goin to answer anyone.

Sorry, I've been a little busy at the hospital all week!! :shakeass:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #11
If you decide to part; could you fill me in on the shocks/struts/springs currently on the vehicle?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #12
Quote from: V8Demon;230133
If you decide to part; could you fill me in on the shocks/struts/springs currently on the vehicle?

Struts are just off the shelf gabriel red ryders, springs are some old ones my son had laying around, think they are from some mustang.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #13
Mileage?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #14
car is off the market for the time being, sorry.:toilet:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3