Skip to main content
Topic: FOR SALE...17x9 and 16x8 Cobra R wheels.... (Read 1444 times) previous topic - next topic

FOR SALE...17x9 and 16x8 Cobra R wheels....

I have a line on a set of chrome wheels I want,and these will have to go.The rears have no curb rash,the fronts are nice,but one small area of rash,about an inch long (no pics yet).The fronts have 3 week old Riken Raptor tires on them (about 300 miles,and they will cost a hundred bucks more for the pair).The rears will have no tires.I can have the tires from the fronts removed.I'll be asking $175.00 plus actual shipping charges for the wheels.No caps included.They can be had from American Muscle (ask for the small caps).Any interest?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
are these 4 or 5 lug and will they fit on my TC without modification? If so i might be interested

Reply #2
They are 4 lug,and yes,they'll fit without any mods.I also have the quad shocks.No worries.All you need are center caps and lug nuts,and tires.Only the rears if you want my front tires.It may be a week or two.I have to get my new wheels and two front tires.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
im not 100 percent on wanting them but what would the shipping be to 08822 and could you post a couple of pics? Thanks

Reply #4
These are the 16 X 8's?
Or 2 16's and 2 17's?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #5
2 16's and 2 17's.As far as shipping,I don't know right now.Without tires,I'd guess around a hundred bucks for all 4.

Reply #6
i might be interested also  so let me know when  and shipping to 08031

with tires?

Reply #7
I'll do my best.I'm waiting for my new wheels to get here,and on the Sport,then,I'll have numbers.

Reply #8
Also very interested. Have cash on hand. So Im prepared. Will need shipping quote to 66901. Keep me in mind ;)
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #9
To ship just the wheels,I'd guess a little under a hundred dollars,with the tires,not sure.I am supposed to get my wheels today.What I'm probably going to do is this.I'm going to charge a flat rate of $100.00 for shipping.That way,that'll cover packaging and shipping,and if the cost goes over that,I'll take the hit.If the cost is actually well under that,I will be more than happy to refund the difference.SO,wheels are $175.00 plus $100.00 shipping.

As far as with the tires,That I'll see.I'll take a wheel/tire combo down to UPS and have them get me a dollar figure for that.

Reply #10
Hey Vinnie, if nobody buys them before I get my tax return (sent it off 2 weeks ago, lol...) I'll take em for sure. I'd just drive up to Ardmore to pick em up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #11
Well,my wheels are supposed to be here today,then I should have them on Wednesday,and I'll have better costs by then.If they are still here when you get your money,c'mon up,or we can meet half way and have lunch.

Reply #12
these wheels you speak of... what are they?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
17x9 and 16x8 Cobra R wheels.Smaller for the front,bigger for the back.I just know that as soon as I get them off,I want them gone.I need the money for more work on the Sport.

Reply #14
Quote from: vinnietbird;228426
17x9 and 16x8 Cobra R wheels.Smaller for the front,bigger for the back.I just know that as soon as I get them off,I want them gone.I need the money for more work on the Sport.

I mean the new wheels, all you have said is chrome...
1986 Cougar LS