Skip to main content
Topic: Replica Window Stickers (Read 3235 times) previous topic - next topic

Replica Window Stickers

I would like to find a replica window sticker for my t-bird, but i cant find anything. anyone know of a place that sells them

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #1
Check with Jim Osborn.  They have all the decals for our cars.

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #3
Sorry.  Google Jim Osborn Reproductions.  They specialize in repop decals.

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #5
Keep us updated on this!

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #6
He may have them, I found '84 & '85 on his under construction web site... It will be a blank form only...

http://catalog.osborn-reproduction.com/index.php?productID=77586

If you are looking for a full repo, if he has them, ONLY Marti Auto Works(search guys) will be able to supply it... AFIK he is the only one licensed by Ford to do so... Not sure if he has yet picked up the later models(no models newer than '73 are mentioned on the web site)...

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #7
how many of you guys have the original window
stickers from your car?--irv

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #8
Quote from: irv;226479
how many of you guys have the original window
stickers from your car?--irv

Me.

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #9
I would try Marti Auto as someone else mentioned. Since he is actually licensed by Ford he might have some insight into your request. I have a bunch of old T Birds here and I bought the originals for 4 of them from him. They tell you everything from where it was shipped and how and lists all the options on it and the prices, my cars are 65's so it even shows them coming with 8 gallons of gas at a whopping .32 per gallon. It also looks pretty cool at the car shows when you have all your dospoogeentation.

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #10
hey do a compleate title history on the car it will tell you the factory where it was built what dealer orderd it and who bought it all the way up to you and it will have a copy of the window sticker and build sheet in it...i have done this for the 71 cougar i had but i forgot who done it ...it cost me $50.00 for the info..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #11
i have the history of who first bought the car and from where. the car came with all the original dospoogeentation, but it didtn have the window sticker. are you sayign i can contact the original dealer and they can provide it to me?

the original dealer is not too far from my house

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #12
no there is a company i think in las v egas who will do a compleate title search i just cant remember who did it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replica Window Stickers

Reply #14
the blank reproduction window sticker came in today, it is perfect. if you guys are interested in contacting him, just use the link above