Skip to main content
Topic: Lime!!! (Read 1113 times) previous topic - next topic

Lime!!!

Reply #1
Holy ! That's a lotta lime!

Not exactly my color choice, but at least it's nicely done.

Lime!!!

Reply #2
i would drive it that would save me years of work. Plus its nicely done and the cowl hood looks good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Lime!!!

Reply #3
Somebody turn off the lights!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Lime!!!

Reply #4
pretty nice rig!!!
1988 Cougar LS 5.0 (currently parting out):cougarsmily:
1989 Mustang LX Notch 2.3 (Project):ford:

Lime!!!

Reply #5
I can spray it, I have a new gun
LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Lime!!!

Reply #6
That car does not need paint hell it does not look like it needs anything except a owner to fill the gas tank up and let that 460 eat the gas and light up some tires.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Lime!!!

Reply #7
:idhitit:

That car is sharp looking! It's done right and you know what, I believe it's the first car I've seen that can actually pull off the lime with class.

Lime!!!

Reply #8
Needs some sort of graphics...I bet black flames would be shagy on that thing.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Lime!!!

Reply #9
I bet black flames would be shagy on that thing.

1989 called....they want their paint scheme idea back.

Maybe something to break it up but no flames on lime green.

Sounds like a Bon Jovi video for the Bad Medicine  album.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Lime!!!

Reply #10
All i gotta say is nice car,horrible color.
That guy must have been a mopar guy!

Lime!!!

Reply #11
Paint it black and that car is awesome.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Lime!!!

Reply #12
I'll plead the fifth on the Lime 'bird'...

Lime!!!

Reply #13
I like how he has the jumper posts behind the stock filler door!  Great idea....  except, hmmm...  How does he open the filler door to jump the car if the battery is dead?  uh oh!  lol....  have fun pulling out the gas door button and jumping that before jumping the car
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
'89 5.0 w/ ported intakes, Mallory Adjustable FPR, BBK shorties and H with 2.5" Flows, 130 amp 3G, 89 Mustang comp/wiring, Aluminum radiator w/ elec fan, T5 trans, King Cobra clutch, 3.55 gears, 13" Cobra brakes (front), Wilwood prop valve, Mustang A-arms, Front Coil-overs, MM CC plates, Silver 17x9 R's, 03 Cobra IRS, Aluminum DS, 2002 Mustang dash/console etc..., custom leather seats

Lime!!!

Reply #14
you dont have a fuel door pull cable in the trunk?
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!