Skip to main content
Topic: 88 TC parting out in MD (Read 1119 times) previous topic - next topic

88 TC parting out in MD

front seats are gone, engine is gone for the most part, he has the trans which is a T5, and the rear is still in it, which is a 3.55 rear

most of everything else is still there

has a full console, good shape other than the lid (hell, i may have a spare)

swaybars

the bumper cover is still good

has the header panel, the bird is filled in

cluster is in there

car has a bunch of good stuff

the car will be hauled off to the s yard within the next few days, so shoot him an email at TurboThunderBurd@aol.com with your requests ASAP

he is local to me, ive met him, and gotten parts from him, he's a good guy, and good to work with
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: 88 TC parting out in MD

Reply #1
anything else needed? he's taking final requests
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
If it's got the tripminder computer in place of the clock, I'll take it, but I doubt that he does...
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #3
sure doesnt
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
hey, thats scotts car right. tell him i still want to pick up the hood and header panel. and front bumper
88 sport 308 e-303, ported e7's, cobra intake, cold air, under drive pulleys, full exhaust, t5, 373's, smog pump removed, 255 pump, pressure regulator.
                        :birdsmily:

Reply #5
must be a different person, the guys name is Mike, i dont know if he sold the hood, headerpanel or bumper cover thoug
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #6
gotta tell him soon, he needs to move the car fast. he needs to take it off before it gets junked

Reply #7
you say it has the rear? are the calipers on it and in good condition? lmk how much if they're still there

Reply #8
if it's going to the scape yard, there might be a couple of parts i need. let me know since i'm only a couple of miles away.
So you have a V8.......isn't that cute.

Reply #9
hey dude! havnt heard from you for a bit, im V6TBird87 over on NATO

he does still have the car, he had the rear, but only the right side brake components, i have the left side stuff on my car

motormenace, you ever email me your phone#? if not, just PM me here, im right by the arundel mills mall, so its not too far, and the TC thats being parted out is right off of Rt3 at my buddies shop
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
hi i was wondering if u have a front driver side fender and the bumper for an 88 turbo coupe. please reply A.S.A.P.!! thanx, arlee

Reply #12
cars long gone
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #14
it wasnt mine, my friend had to part it out so he could buy a house, so im not sweatin it
It's Gumby's fault.