Skip to main content
Topic: Small haul at the boneyard today.... (Read 723 times) previous topic - next topic

Small haul at the boneyard today....

Well,I didn't get everything I'd hoped for,but,I got a few things.70mm mass air meter,15-19# injectors (I dropped one and could find it),4 brown top '88 TC fuel injectors,Mark VII power antenna (very nice,and already retracted),Mark VII stereo amp and nice rear premium sound speakers,130 amp alternator (3G),some interior door mirror covers for Eric,rear brake lines from a Sport for my car,and a few other little bits and pieces.It wasn't everything I wanted,but it was worth the trip.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
do you think you could find some complete fuel lines for a 1988 5.0 Bird/Cat?

Most j/y's cut the tanks out tho :mad:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #2
The car I got my brake lines from had the fuel lines.I know the car had been siting for at least a year on no tires or wheels,yet the brake lines just loosened right up.It's good old Oklahoma to thank for that.No rust.The salvage yards here don't remove the tanks.A lot of them still have fuel.I can price the fuel lines,but I will need payment up front if you decide you want them.I'll see what I can find out next week..
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Quote from: vinnietbird;223490
I can price the fuel lines,but I will need payment up front if you decide you want them.I'll see what I can find out next week..

if they're complete..i want 'em! lol
let me know when and how much to send!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #4
They haven't been touched.