Skip to main content
Topic: Proper use of an MN12 94 Cougar (Read 766 times) previous topic - next topic

Proper use of an MN12 94 Cougar

Well I know how everyone around here loves the MN-12's So I made a little vid of what I like to do with mine. Here it is so check it out.

I know nothing to amazing but those aren't lowering springs. That is the trunk full of stuff heading to the recyclers. This car is my Truck! I think it is one of the best uses for it.

Thanks for peeking
Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #1
ipsd, I hope you didn't have any speed bumps to go over on that trip because that baby is hanging way down there. :mullet:

Reply #2
before you kill it - part it out, what color the center console?

Reply #3
Kill it! Why would I want to do that? This is my DD that I bought wrecked for $200. It is a great car. I had the trunk full of 10 car batts, 6 cycle batts. 300lbs of steel, 60lbs of aluminum. That was all in the trunk. Hauling s pays for things for DA Bird!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #4
sorry ,didnt know-i gess i'v seen to many ''death to a cougar'' video's-again sorry