Skip to main content
Topic: Saturday night Fun? (Read 1214 times) previous topic - next topic

Saturday night Fun?

Anyone having a good time.  I'm doing just fine. 3 beers in 20 min and I'm feeling really GOOD! anyone else siting home blasting away the  from the past week!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #1
Headed to a grad party now!
1986 Cougar LS

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #2
I'm surfing the web at my GF's house. She's beside me - surfing on her laptop :rollin:

After getting good news about a health issue this week - this is pretty exciting :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #3
sittin here jammin to old 80's tunes that i grew up with and sipping a  rare-for-me rum and pepsi..woot! :mullet:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #4
Hmm. I wonder if I have the ingredients for a Mai Tai. Haven't had one of those in a while...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #5
Finished building our deck at 6:00 p.m., Drunk by 9:00, asleep by 10:00.  :cheers:

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #6
Stood around in a mcdonald's parking lot until about 2 in the morning. Even though the ricers that like to come and ruin our hangout were doing burnouts (if you could call them that) and turning the ajdacent Kohl's lot into the Nurburgring and generally being asshats somehow the cops didn't kick everyone out.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #7
got the capri finished yesterday and took it for a rip, even though my insurance is refusing to cover it.  Apparently it use to be a 4 banger, and they are calling the 5.0L swap a major modification....  retards will cover a 5.0L mustang, but they wont cover one that has been converted to a 5.0L...  They may cover it, waiting til monday to see what they say.  had to fax in a pic of the front, back, and engine bay.  I sent them a pic of my '85 LX's bay, because I garauntee they wouldnt cover this ones.

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #8
ended up in the Emergancy room til 2:45 this morning, yeah
1986 Cougar LS

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #9
Quote from: Cougar5.0;222547
I'm surfing the web at my GF's house. She's beside me - surfing on her laptop :rollin: 

dude, if my GF was beside me....  Id be surfing her instead of the web....:hick:

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #10
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;222600
dude, if my GF was beside me....  Id be surfing her instead of the web....:hick:

more like the tube steak boggie!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #11
Man, you guys say inappropriate things to a guy who's 46 years old and who has 2 daughters - one is a teenager now :D

On the other hand, my GF did "ride the white pony" this morning :rollin:

(...and I ain't talkin' about cocaine to those of you old enough to remember the reference)
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Saturday night Fun?

Reply #12
Thursday:  gorped after having two teeth removed.
Friday: annual inventory at work all day (12 hours)
Saturday: inventory at work all day (8 hours)  then removed the rear end and components from the tbird
Sunday: removed the front fenders, bumper, and did the wife's honey-do list
1987 TC