Skip to main content
Topic: Floor Mats (Read 1509 times) previous topic - next topic

Floor Mats

Does anyone know of a company that makes floor mats with custom embroidery relatively cheap? I have seen a few cars at local car shows, and I even asked a man where he bought them. I just can't remember. It was like a 3 letter acronym, which represented the company. I think it might have started with "a".

Floor Mats

Reply #1
Quote from: jpc647;221818
Does anyone know of a company that makes floor mats with custom embroidery relatively cheap? I have seen a few cars at local car shows, and I even asked a man where he bought them. I just can't remember. It was like a 3 letter acronym, which represented the company. I think it might have started with "a".

It sounds like he was telling you about Auto Custom Carpets Inc. aka "ACC".

http://www.accmats.com/

Brent
:cougarsmily:
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Floor Mats

Reply #2
Sorry to hijack, but have any of ya'll seen those floor mats that have s you can twist and they lock into your carpet so they don't slide around? I saw them advertised on Speed channel, but I can't remember what the company was.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Floor Mats

Reply #3
I bought the mats below from Eric.....IIRC they are ACC mats....
Notice the ring @ the bottom of the front mats.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Floor Mats

Reply #4
Those weren't ACC mats but they may offer something similar. If it were me I'd definitely hit up ACC.

(Paul, those mats were from some other place online...I can't recall their name but they sure didn't look like charcoal grey to me. ;) )

Floor Mats

Reply #5
Unfortunately I can't recall either LOL.  You actually told me in a PM and it was on the box.  Both are gone.  I'll check the mats.

**EDIT** No tags or markings on the mats.....Sorry.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Floor Mats

Reply #6
http://www.RockAuto.com

They are in the Body:Interior section under our cars.

Most of our stuff is made by ACC.  If you want a price quote, you can call me direct.

1-866-762-5288 ect.267

Kevin
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Floor Mats

Reply #7
Plus, we can have them embroidered with text, the cougar symbol, the t-bird logo, the redwings logo ;)....really anything.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Floor Mats

Reply #8
Sorry... off topic.... but:

Birdman, you work for RockAuto? 

I purchased a bumper cover from them... and I received a bumper cover for a mazda miata.  LOL.  The funny thing is that the bumper cover I received was defective to boot.  It only had one fog cut out.  The other side was not there.  They told me to throw it away... so I did.  LOL    It took like 1.5 months for them to process my credit.  A good company though.  The customer service is really good.  Good midwestern folk.
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily:

Floor Mats

Reply #9
There is a company in your home state of Mass. that makes floor mats for your car. The company is 1aauto and they are located in Pepperell, Mass. I purchased a set 4 years ago and they still look good. Here is the link: 

http://www.1aauto.com/1A/FloorMats/Mercury/Cougar

Great customer service also.
Stroked and Blown
[SIGPIC]

Floor Mats

Reply #10
After looking at ACC's website, the 1aauto mats look identical to the ACC mats.

It looked about $20 cheaper to get them from 1aauto.
Mike

Floor Mats

Reply #11
Quote from: Birdman;221868
http://www.RockAuto.com

They are in the Body:Interior section under our cars.

Most of our stuff is made by ACC.  If you want a price quote, you can call me direct.

1-866-762-5288 ect.267

Kevin

hey there , Im lookin for a set of floor mats for my 20th.  I have a thread in the "wanted" items in need of 2Oth mats.