Skip to main content
Topic: proof that it runs photoshoot (DUW) (Read 2464 times) previous topic - next topic

proof that it runs photoshoot (DUW)

i spent most of my afternoon cleanin 2yrs of crud off the car. all i have to say is: Simple Green FTMFW!!

so since she is all clean, and waxed, i thought id show her the town and get some pics. of the 41 pics i took, these are the best

:birdsmily:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #1
looks shagy!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
Nice stance.  And that dash looks pretty nice too, is it a new cover?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Quote from: t3skidoo;221511
Nice stance.  And that dash looks pretty nice too, is it a new cover?

Yeah I like the stance too, what springs you running?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #4
Great looking car.You guys and your pictures are killing me.I have GOT to get the Sport finished so I can join in with the pretty cars.More sanding today.Again,great looking Bird.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;221525
Great looking car.You guys and your pictures are killing me.I have GOT to get the Sport finished so I can join in with the pretty cars.More sanding today.Again,great looking Bird.

Don't feel bad, Yours is nicer then mine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #6
Where did you take those pics?
I like the overpass pics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #7
very nice !!!!.........................love the pics by the building ,with the mirror windows.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #8
thanks guys!

dash
- check out the reflection of the dash in the windshield...i have a nice uncracked dash sittin in the garage. most likely to get installed over the winter.

springs
- 400lb coilover front, and '00 cobraR IRS rear

pic locations
- overpass is a new interchange that has been built to support the new annex of the airport(not yet opened)
- the mirrored windows are on the end of a building i used to work in on gasoline alley
- the shot in front of the DRC sign is where i work now

Reply #9
Looks sweet, nice pics too.

So how does it drive with the IRS under it?

Brent
:cougarsmily:
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Reply #10
Quote from: BCA;221541

So how does it drive with the IRS under it?

it rides and drives great. even with fairly high springs rates, it is compliant to irregular road surfaces and not harsh at all.

Reply #11
Looks Great! are you going to make new custom speaker grills for the doors too? Everything looks so flat except those. just thinking still looks bad ass!
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #12
Where was that highway overpass?  I'll never see one that empty around here.

Car looks great!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #13
Quote from: V8Demon;221569
Where was that highway overpass?  I'll never see one that empty around here.

Quote from: gumby;221539

pic locations
- overpass is a new interchange that has been built to support the new annex of the airport(not yet opened)

the interchanges are all blocked off, road closed until the new airport construction is completed....also notice no paint lines or anything on the pavement yet.

Reply #14
the interchanges are all blocked off, road closed until the new airport construction is completed....also notice no paint lines or anything on the pavement yet.

It looked new, just wasn't sure.  Up here you'd never be able to get a shot like that even on a closed one.....Too much clutter with the construction equipment left around.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!