Skip to main content
Topic: looking for 83-86 v-8 air cleaner cover (Read 326 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for 83-86 v-8 air cleaner cover

i am looking for 83-86 v-8 air cleaner cover, it must be clean. the one i have the decal is messed up

Reply #1
Strip the one you have,re-paint it,and have any vinyl graphics place just make you a new one.Take a pic and measurements of the one you have so the guy can see what he's making.The guy around here that I deal with is great,and he never charges more than $10.00 for anything like that.I just had him print up some of my special graphics for the Bird to use after the electric fan install.Finding one that is over 22 years old in good shape may be hard.I hope you find one,though.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Just check with Jim Osborn Reproductions.  They make every factory decal for our T-Birds.