Skip to main content
Topic: Hey everyone... (Read 1407 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey everyone...

Im gonna be real hit or miss on here a while.... my apartment just burnt down and I pretty much lost everything...... so anyone in indiana need me hit me up... 317-292-8344

Hey everyone...

Reply #1
Were you there when it started? Wow what a way to start a Holiday Weekend !! :sorry:

Hey everyone...

Reply #2
 it i hate to hear that so did you have any stuff in storage or not in the house.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Hey everyone...

Reply #3
 man, sorry to hear that.
Where are you going to stay? Is anyone helping you out?
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Hey everyone...

Reply #4
I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you lose your car?

John

Hey everyone...

Reply #5
no thankfully my thunderbird and I were out when the fire happened... losses included my computer, stereo, bed, end tables, groceries, case of beer, just about every tool i had..... parts off my thunderbird, some new parts, most of my clothes,  but i guess the positive side is that it could have happened to someone with alot more to lose.....

here is a link to the news article...

http://dailyjournal.net/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=113&ArticleID=80177

guess im gonna have to  hit the junkyards hard core for a couple weeks and see if i can find the now lost parts.... this should be fun rebuilding my life from nothing again.... catch you in a few... and i will see you at cat jam... im not missing it

Hey everyone...

Reply #6
our thoughts and prayers are with you in this very
difficult time. thank goodness you werent hurt or
worse.--irv

Hey everyone...

Reply #7
did you have renters insurance?

lemme know if theres anything i can do to help ya out.

BTW, your PM was blank :mullet:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Hey everyone...

Reply #8
a brief update... barbacued in my house at the moment so far, my brand new computer and monitor, my favorite end tables, my futon,  20 dollars in cash... the side badging for my turbo coupe, brand new KYB front shocks.... a set of silverstar ultra's, my timing belt cover..... my army class A uniform, a bunch of my clothes, my recliners, my love seat..... this is so much fun...

Hey everyone...

Reply #9
a brief update... barbacued in my house at the moment so far, my brand new computer and monitor, my favorite end tables, my futon,  20 dollars in cash... the side badging for my turbo coupe, brand new KYB front shocks.... a set of silverstar ultra's, my timing belt cover..... my army class A uniform, a bunch of my clothes, my recliners, my love seat..... this is so much fun...