Skip to main content
Topic: Cool parts,buy them......... (Read 955 times) previous topic - next topic

Cool parts,buy them.........

I have a Mustang GT steering pump bracket and a FRPP a/c delete kit for sale as a set.The steering bracket is smoothed and ready to be polished.The delete bracket needs bolts,and one hole was drilled out at one time to accomodate a larger bolt,still works as advertised.$55.00 shipped in the lower 48.-----PENDING------

-3G alternator .....$55.00 shipped (excellent shape)----SOLD

-I have about half a dozen (That means 6 for the slow ones) IAC's and TPS.....Those will run $15.00 each shipped.All in great shape.

-1 set of 8 Autolite Platinum spark plugs (new in packages) for E-7 heads....$20.00 shipped

-Two red TC style screw covers for the door pull straps..$10.00 shipped

I also have a set of '87/'88 TC fog lights and front license plate holder also on the way.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
add the ac and ps pump stuff to my list vin.

Reply #2
O.K.,I'll call those two items "pending".
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
vin hit me up with an IAC if its good. Add it to the alt.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #4
O.K.,got it,Mason.

Reply #5
55 is my bill total right? or more shipping for the alt?
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #6
If the alternator is good,$55.00 total.I'm getting ready to go out and find a voltage regulator for the alternators and check them.

Reply #7
your the man!!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #8
Updated.The alternator I have for sale here now is NOT the one Mason is buying.It's a different one that looks almost new,and was my back-up alternator just in case mine shelled out.

Reply #9
Large case or small case? would the small case fit on a vortech SC bracket?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #10
I'd think it would fit,but can NOT be sure.That's a decision I don't want to make without further investigation.

Reply #11
Alternator sold.

Reply #12
your money will be comeing soon.
i am slow.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #13
I plan on being here,so speed is not an issue with me.

Reply #14
Lemme know when you get those fog lights and whatcha want for 'em.