Skip to main content
Topic: Prom Fund was a Success! (Read 1040 times) previous topic - next topic

Prom Fund was a Success!

Prom went great even though I'm sing up change to get gas to drive to school and work.... The outcome was pretty good I would say....

The King(me) and the Queen (not my date)
1986 Cougar LS

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #1
It's good to be king.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #2
eeeets niiiice.

LOL Congrats
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #3
I can barely remember my prom days... dang I'm getting old. :(

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #4
I had my junior prom last night. Was pretty  fun! Blasted music in the limo, hung out with windows screaming at cars, danced, and went to IHOP for food after with tons of people. Was a blast!
Cool that you got the funds to go, and got king! Nice man!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #5
WHAAAT ?!?!?! You look sober !!!!! What kind of Prom was that ?????

Otherwise, congratulations !
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #6
Only good part about Prom was getting to drive my dads Chevelle. The rest was bogus. Getting drunk was the only other part worth it. Ive since graduated and my girlfriend wanted me to go with her this year but we started dating only a few weeks before and she got severely pissed that she would feel bad to up and ditch her date for me. She ended up not even going to the walk in and was at the dance for 10 minutes while I was cruising the Chevelle because my little brother took it.

Save the tux money for alcohol. Worth it in the end. Im only 19 and I shoulda done it like that lol.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #7
That's cool. I remember my senior prom all too well. The girl I took went from being fine to crying to severely pissed in the matter of two minutes. I didn't do anything but it sure made me feel like an ass because everyone looked at me as if I was the one who got her upset.
Junior prom, heh, my best friend since the 4th grade is marrying the girl I took to junior prom next weekend. :fart:

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #8
Actually i didn't drink at all! I have a whole fifth of vodka I didnt even touch it. I had fun though. I really dont want to add it all up though i got to about $400 and stopped counting. It was crazy expensive but It was worth it all. You only live once so I figure Ill do everything I can. Hell I rode a ike though school Friday just to say i did it! 3 days left who cares.
1986 Cougar LS

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #9
Dump the fifth in your gas tank. Octane booster.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Prom Fund was a Success!

Reply #10
Quote from: bhazard;218425
Dump the fifth in your gas tank. Octane booster.

It'll be gone soon enough, parting tonight, tomorrows check- out, then party sfter we leave tomorrow, well Ill need more soon the rest of this week is non stop partying!
1986 Cougar LS