Skip to main content
Topic: Carpimp I found a car for you (Read 1267 times) previous topic - next topic

Carpimp I found a car for you

Reply #1
Lol! I was just about to post this - was thinking what would be a catchy title and when I saw this post I though "hmmmm, I wonder..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #2
F*** that spoiler take it off even a few bolts sticking out the truck would look much better and then touch up paint on the rear bumper.

Even if T-Bird make better low riders that car needs a few quick changes but i would drive it if it was Super cheap.

At least its in texas and i can't believe the windows are not tinted please someone go steal that spoiler and use it for a boat anchor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #3
I really don't like lowriders, but aside from the wing that it looks like someone liberated from a business jet, its really not that poorly executed.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #4
Lose the wing, wheels, and chrome wheelwell accents, and tint the winders, and it's be nice.

Not too bad otherwise...some polished snowflakes instead of wire wheels would be the bomb...:hick:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #5
Guys,  don't encourage him....LOL!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #6
that spoilier hurt my head looking at it...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #7
i kinda of did not want my 88 XR7 but it was a good deal so its not like i will be buying a 2nd cougar soon unless its a 1967-1973 cougar.

T-Birds is what i like but i still will have a almost fully upgraded cougar XR7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #8
the old school cell phone on the dash and the VCR in the trunk did it for me...... wish i lived in texas.... !!!!

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #9
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-MercuryCougarXR7-FAST-Rebuilt-302-20-rims-NICE_W0QQitemZ150244141685QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6339QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now this is more like it only thing its missing is power windows and EFI.:cougarsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
big rims look nasty on old cars, and i mean that in a bad way........  they deserve FAT tires and TALL walls :burnout:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #11
Wasn't that thing on Autotrader about five years ago?

I'm curious about the buttstuffog car phone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Quote from: mywifeskitty;217813
big rims look nasty on old cars, and i mean that in a bad way........  they deserve FAT tires and TALL walls :burnout:

Yep, your right! Biggest that belongs on a muscle car is 18inch, and that better be 10.5 inch wide putting some big rubber under the ass end!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #13
Speaking of stupid looking rims, look how far the rims stick out on the car in the O/P!!

Holy "offset?" batman!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #14
They make guns for people like this....
1986 Cougar LS