Skip to main content
Topic: A quick Iron Man post (Read 1454 times) previous topic - next topic

A quick Iron Man post

IT RAWKED !!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't seen it.....GO SEE IT !!!!!!!

End of my post.Thank you for your time.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #1
Just saw it earlier today. 

Very nice!  I knew that Downey was right for the part.

Stay until after the credits for a little teaser.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #2
I stayed,awesome "after credits" clip.I never did like Downey Jr.,but,I sure do agree that he was the right person for the part.Excellent work.I'd watch it again already.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #3
Saw it today. I liked it a lot. I found a couple of minor plot holes, but in the movie's defense they were things that I wouldn't expect someone outside the defense industry to be sensitive to. I'm NOT a fan of comic-book movies as they tend to *suck* in my opinion, but I enjoyed this one a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #4
Quote from: Chuck W;217070
Stay until after the credits for a little teaser.

Sh*t! I knew it. Now I gotta go see it again. Maybe i'll find it on's da yoo's toob's soon. On a side note (and this is NOT a spoiler) I loved the setups for War Machine and S.H.E.I.L.D. . Good stuff.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #5
I loved it.
It's Gumby's fault.

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #7
Loved it.  On the same level as Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins.

Got quite a few laughs out of it.

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #8
Spider-who??
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #9
It was well worth 10.25!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #10
According to the weekend box office estimates it has taken in 104 million in the US and 96 + million worldwide. Number 2 pulled in 15 mill. Talk about wiping the floor up.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #11
We saw it. Fun movie for sure. Downey?  Heck yeah!

A quick Iron Man post

Reply #12
I heard rumors that Tom Cruise might have taken the part. Without Downey doing the part, the movie simply wouldn't have been the same. I was surprised at first when i heard about Iron Man mainly because it was a tier 2 super hero, not many people knew of him, unless you read the comics. Overall i think marvel did an excellent job. Apparently marvel is in the works for two more sequels coming out in the future.
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels