Topic: OCC Caterpiller Chopper! (Read 1552 times) previous topic - next topic

OCC Caterpiller Chopper!

:yuck: I'm not quite sure if I like this.:disappoin

Re: OCC Caterpiller Chopper!

Reply #1
me likes

Reply #2
If it's a motorcycle, generally speaking, odds are I probably don't like it.

Reply #3
It would be cool if that was a diesel motor.  Although, I guess such a thing does not exist.

Reply #4
jessie james did a diesel bike well it turned out being a trike after.

i can't wait to see what they do for the Carrol Shelby gt500 tribute bike.

Reply #5
You mean this one.

Reply #6
OCC can make some beautiful choppers.  That CAT chopper is pretty cool, but it would look alot better in John Deere green!  Friends don't let friends drive CASE IH.

Reply #7
thats actually dissapointing,i still like the black widow the best of all their bikes

Reply #8
yeah the onlly one that I really liked was the spider one. The catpillar one is kinda plain looking, but I think that its supposed to. They made a tractor bike and that is what it is. I dont think that there is alot more to it.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #9
*yawn*
They were interesting for all of about 3 shows..... Now I'm sick of seeing their  all over the place.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #10
Quote from: Chuck W
*yawn*
They were interesting for all of about 3 shows..... Now I'm sick of seeing their  all over the place.

Hell yeah! Their 15 minutes of fame has run its 90 minutes... lets move on. :flame: