Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 Two Tone Cougar XR7 VORTECH V-1 NEW pics page 25 go look (Read 36549 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 Two Tone Cougar XR7 VORTECH V-1 NEW pics page 25 go look

Reply #45
Worked great and easy install just had to get some 1.6 Harland sharp 3/8 Stud roller rockers and some edlbrock tall valve covers and they worked well with the felpro blower gaskets. now i gotta see how good they run.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #46
did you check over the casting and ports??Looks  good!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #47
yes they looked good and are kind of a copy of AFRs so they may not be the best but my springs on my E7s could be pressed in by hand so i needed some new heads anyway.

The bbk underdrive pulleys won't fit so there going on my T-bird next week.

but thanks for the comments and should be done within the next few weeks or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #48
Found my window tint money and then some just counted out 112 $2 bills so i got $224 USD which will help out on the cougar XR7 took months to get them all but i always save them untill i can waste a crazy amount on car parts. More pics coming next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #49
Glad you're making great progress,but what's with the $2.00 bills?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #50
can't wait to see the pics!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #51
I think I've said it before but the only people on the net who flash pictures of their money are drug dealers.
One 88

Reply #52
Quote from: vinnietbird;226079
Glad you're making great progress,but what's with the $2.00 bills?

Looks like he is making them.Ive never seen so many $2 bills together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #53
$2 bills are a good way to save money and so are 50 cent coins i should try and save more money but the plan has worked out well so far. but dealers have Real guns all i got are these  Airsoft guns which i did waste some autozone pinstripe on got them last week. have not talked to the mechanic but maybe we did some more work this weekend and i gotta cash my check and pay off the rest of the parts for the car.

Also one more week will be 3 years at my job at so i think i need to get a new one or maybe 2 missed 1 day in 3 years and my Boss only likes me because i help make him $$$,$$$+ a year and minnum wage goes up the 24th so now might not be a bad time to move.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #54
Quote from: CougarSE;226097
I think I've said it before but the only people on the net who flash pictures of their money are drug dealers.

Yup, now he's flashin' his gat too!

I see the connection now, he's got "pimp" as part of his username, he has a whole ass-load of cash layin around, and showin' weapons as well... :flip: that, coupled with the paintjob on that one Bird that got creamed...yeah, you gotta be a dealer hooked on your own product lol;)

Nahh man seriously...find a collector to buy those $2 bills from you, don't take em to a bank and cash 'em in in...those 2's are the cash version of our cars....
And for chrissakes, pinstripes on a pellet gun!!??
shiznit fire and save matches son, you are all twisted up lol

Really now, it's your car, do as you will, and i'll try to refrain from making fun anymore of either it or you :D

But please, for the sake of all our corneas, don't put a pen 15eyed, mis-matched set of stripes on anything anymore! :beatyoass:

LMAO [joke off]
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #55
flashing cash?  oooh ooohh  me next, me next!:

hehehehe :flip:

Reply #56
I've alerted the DEA.....LOL!!!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #57
I have a small pile of money I got in Iraq back in '90/'91.It has Saddam's face all over it.I'm sure it's worth a dollar or so.As far as spendable American dollars......not much of that.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #58
Wait the us dollars not worth that much is 1WLDBRD's money worth close to the same by now?

The old car was painted at Macco so i did not thing it would turn out as good as it did even but the stripes where a little off oh well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #59
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;226227
flashing cash?  oooh ooohh  me next, me next!:

hehehehe :flip:

bah canadian dough what good is that
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07