Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 Two Tone Cougar XR7 VORTECH V-1 NEW pics page 25 go look (Read 36552 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 Two Tone Cougar XR7 VORTECH V-1 NEW pics page 25 go look

Reply #225
You know, I like that color....its like a really dark maroon.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #226
Napa red its GM Caddy paint but it makes the ford red look better with painting everything else that color red.

thanks birdman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #227
I love that supercharger sound! I wish I could have that and my twinturbo sound together because that would be sweet :D

Reply #228
Hey Beedle,get a "noisy" timing gear set up.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #229
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks i like the sound of the V-1 vortech sounds mean this is my Street/strip car next build will be a 460ci+ T-Bird barely street legal car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #230
2 more pics plus my old T-Bird got hauled off the the junkyard today.

The cougar and my new T-bird have taken all thats left almost of my 1st car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #231
Ouch. Concerning possible interior choices, and you keeping the color scheme, you may want to consider turbo coupe seats and run the color scheme inside as well. Done right it would make a nice touch. I just breezed through all the post, and tried to ignore the numerous negative people on here. Nice transformation and the color scheme looks great. Now drive it and enjoy it, since you paid for it. You may want to show off whatever dyno numbers if you have as well, and give us a video with a burnout........please. :burnout:

Reply #232
Carpimp, you should have stripped the  out of that car. A lot of potential money or spare parts there.
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

Reply #233
Hell if the doors didnt have dings in them you could have swapped them to the XR7, same with thewindshield, swapped that over  too. still glad you have it in one piece!  Im sure the SC makes it that much harder to control your foot
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #234
other day took out the leds lights pedal covers gauge cluster front tag holder and TC wheels and took one of the tail lights. The bussiness park owner was gonna F*** with the lease of my mechanics shop if they did not haul it off so i got most of the good stuff.

I got the fuel lines and computer and fuel pump but i am a city boy so the car had to be hauled off because i got no place to put it its still got a TC rearend and new back brakes and some UPR SFC's so to bad none of you guys lived here i would of sold the car for nothing at least what was left of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #235
Quote from: yellow86coogr;246491
Ouch... ... I just breezed through all the post, and tried to ignore the numerous negative people on here. Nice transformation and the color scheme looks great. Now drive it and enjoy it, since you paid for it. You may want to show off whatever dyno numbers if you have as well, and give us a video with a burnout........please. :burnout:

What he said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Reply #236
It needs to 42 injectors swapped out for the 30lbs and some tunning and maybe a small burnout but those  tires are not cheap so you might end up more with a takeoff video then.

great way to kick off the 1st of the year more Fuel more Fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #237
heres a few pics trunk lid got crow bar'ed so needs some touch up paint soon. Don't drive your car on a dirt road.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #238
Nice looking car. You've seemed to have kept it nice after all this time.....congrats.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..