Skip to main content
Topic: TC horn button wanted (Read 498 times) previous topic - next topic

TC horn button wanted

Reply #1
I have one.$15.00 shipped,excellent shape.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

TC horn button wanted

Reply #4
Hey,I didn't know you still wanted it.I sold it to another member.Just kidding.It'll be out asap.If you need anything else,let me know.Positive feedback on the way.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

TC horn button wanted

Reply #6
No tripping,I'm staying strapped in the sport.

TC horn button wanted

Reply #7
nah no tripping just giving you a hard time for all of the tricks you have played on my.  and to think I really fell for it the first time lol

TC horn button wanted

Reply #8
Eh,what can I say,it's a character defect.LOL.

TC horn button wanted

Reply #9
still waiting for a horn button, its been nearly 7 months ago I should of had one by now :beatyoass:  what gives vinnie

TC horn button wanted

Reply #10
Um,I sent one.....it ended up broke.I offered a refund..........I offered mine when I swap steering wheels in the next month (plus my steering wheel for free)......I can't do anymore.I'M TRYING !!!!!! LOL.