Skip to main content
Topic: wtb any year turbocoupe. (Read 361 times) previous topic - next topic

wtb any year turbocoupe.

a buddy of mine went for a ride in my car.  i let him drive it and he fell in love.  he's been bitten by the turbocoupe bug.  lol.  well, now he wants one.  i told him i'd help him find one. 

so, here's the stipulations:

year doesn't matter.
color doesn't matter.
i does have to run, shift, and drive.
location doesn't matter... as long as it's in the continental united states (we aren't driving to canada.).
preferably a car that's already 5 speed so i won't have to swap it for him.

i know he's not looking to spend a whole hell of a lot of money.  something under $3500, i'd say.  the cheaper, the better.  if it needs a bit of work, we can do that.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

wtb any year turbocoupe.

Reply #1
http://providence.craigslist.org/car/622321176.html
hes a member on here
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

wtb any year turbocoupe.

Reply #3
i would own it if i had the cash..... couldnt get the cash, so passing on the deal..
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07