Skip to main content
Topic: 1983 Thunderbird Turbocoupe **for Sale** Cheap!!!!! (Read 1370 times) previous topic - next topic

1983 Thunderbird Turbocoupe **for Sale** Cheap!!!!!

Reply #15
Quote from: turboranger91;211767
guessing by the way you said that, i'd say pretty high. lol.

337,000 :D I take nice care of it
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
Quote from: bhazard;211778
[SIZE="7"]
[COLOR="Red"]W[/COLOR]H[COLOR="Lime"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]T[/COLOR]?!?!?!?!![/SIZE]

I know the mug****er is going to crush the car or sell the shell. :toilet:
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #17
give us his address so we can beat him sense less for thinking about butchering such a beautiful car!! Hell I have 3 2.3t motors, one good, 2 bad, id give him them all to see that car stay intact!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #18
Quote from: TurboRay;211786
I know the mug****er is going to crush the car or sell the shell. :toilet:

i can honestly say that if i had been in your shoes and knew his intentions prior to the sale... there's absolutely no way i would have sold him the car.  :beatyoass:
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #19
well i HAD to sell the car, i am moving tomorrow outta the country

PLUS my car is cursed, it fought me every step today, wouldnt start, then the rear ebrake seized, then the brake pedal got caught on something. I spent 9 hours getting it ready, screwing around with shiznit. I took my Shifter out and it was a cu NEXT TUESDAY, the center console didnt want to come out at all, it bent and bound on everything. Its normally really easy. ****ing car. I dont miss it. Anyone who has worked on it thinks its cursed. argggg im getting angry typing this.

Or maybe it was telling me it didnt want to go?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #20
The tri bars from the Ranger are for sale

$200

pickup only
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #21
This is a sad, sad thread.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #22
if you would be interested in shipping those tribars, I will take them off your hands perhaps  ;)

Frank M.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #23
Dont worry, they are only getting sold so the truck can get deep dish bullets with black centers. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
Quote from: bhazard;214850
This is a sad, sad thread.

^2
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #25
dont worry guys i have a MN12 with a minitub and a solid 8.8 in the works. Going large remote mount with some real chassis work. I'll make an 87-88 turbo coupe as my next drag car. Sinister black and hovering above the ground by only an inch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #26
Quote from: TurboRay;214987
dont worry guys i have a MN12 with a minitub and a solid 8.8 in the works. Going large remote mount with some real chassis work. I'll make an 87-88 turbo coupe as my next drag car. Sinister black and hovering above the ground by only an inch.

Yes, but neither of those is an 83 TC, not by a long shot ;)

You gotta do what you gotta do.  Hopefully the new owner will look for a home for the shell after he snags the drivetrain.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #27
I told him to call me when he plans to take the driveline out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #28
hell i might want the shell. where are your at?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Reply #29
Victoria Canada :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]