Skip to main content
Topic: 1983 Thunderbird Turbocoupe **for Sale** Cheap!!!!! (Read 1369 times) previous topic - next topic

1983 Thunderbird Turbocoupe **for Sale** Cheap!!!!!

Saddens me to do this. My baby which i have owned for 4 years must go. Im beating my head against the wall with offers of $500 from people. I want this car to go to an enthusiast who understand how i have 7 grand into this car

Im asking 1600 obo

Stock Forged long block
Felpro 1035 (a must HG)
12point head bolts
Brand new stock head and cam
ported E6
Stock T3 Turbo
3inch DownPipe
3inch exhaust dumped before axle
Ultra flow 3 inch ler
Supra FMIC
STi BOV
Ported lower
Gutted upper, ported for 60mm 5.0 TB
Large VAM
LA3 Computer
35# injectors
255lph
Kirban AFPR
B&M ripper shifter
Homemade Gillis valve 20 PSI

Car is silver with black bottom, 16 inch snowflake wheels, rears are 245/45/16 and fronts (just put on the other day) 205/55/16. Car is lowered 3 inches.

Runs good, blows the spark out at WOT, im thinking its just the fact i havent changed the wires in a long time.

$1600 cash would make me happy

Located in Victoria BC
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
 thats shagy!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
That car looks killer and i hope someone offers you at least $1500 or more for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #3
"Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"

so...good luck selling her

;)
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Reply #4
lol that sig is old. Hasnt broken a part for  ayear!!! But i havent driven it in a year also. LOL

Tapster is trying to get the cash but he's not going fast enough.
"Anyone can make a Mustang fast. It takes a special kinda of Idiot to make a Thunderbird fast"
Slammed 1983 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe 5-speed 2.3 turbo. "Breaking parts as fast as i can put them on"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
Quote from: TurboRay;211235
lol that sig is old. Hasnt broken a part for  ayear!!! But i havent driven it in a year also. LOL

Tapster is trying to get the cash but he's not going fast enough.

sent u a pm
:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #6
Sold
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
Who got it? someone here?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #8
i've always loved the way that car looks.  too bad you had to give it up.  had you had that one for sale when i bought mine, i would have taken it in a heart beat.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #9
No, but it was to an enthusiast at least. He's gonna drive it while he finishes his turbo RX7 for the summer. Then the drive line is coming out and going into an....ack Mustang
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
Dude thats a sweet ranger, here's the one i built for my mom.

Minty Minty Mint
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #11
Quote from: TurboRay;211756
Dude thats a sweet ranger, here's the one i built for my mom.

Minty Minty Mint

that's a GREAT looking ranger!  i absolutely love the tribars painted that way.  such a clean truck.  what motor?
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #12
Just the 3.0. Waiting for it to die so it can get a stock 5.0 in there. Nice factory install.

Can you guess the millage on the truck?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #13
guessing by the way you said that, i'd say pretty high. lol.
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #14
Quote from: TurboRay;211753
No, but it was to an enthusiast at least. He's gonna drive it while he finishes his turbo RX7 for the summer. Then the drive line is coming out and going into an....ack Mustang
[SIZE="7"]
[COLOR="Red"]W[/COLOR]H[COLOR="Lime"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]T[/COLOR]?!?!?!?!![/SIZE]
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles