Skip to main content
Topic: Spooky (Read 1856 times) previous topic - next topic

Spooky

Found this pic of a TC looking at parts on ebay.
Is it just me... or is there something weird about this pic?

Like its out of a horror movie or something, lol.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Spooky

Reply #2
It looks like it's about to come alive and start causing some destruction.Got a little "Frankenstein" thing going there..........."It lives....IT LIIIIIIIVES!!!!!!".
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Spooky

Reply #3
Innes, you mention terminator, is that because you have seen all the Thunderbirds in T2?
Just bought it last week in the bargain bin for a 5 spot. There are at LEAST 3 fox thunderbirds I that movie. First I saw was a drive by in the parking garage when John was heading to his motor cycle being chased by the liquid metal terminator then in the truck chase seen down the aqua duct the truck hit’s two wrecked cars and they are both Fox Birds… could be the same one from different angles at different times to make it look like there smashing two different cars (you know how those movie guys cheat a lot) but appears to be two different ones. Could be more but that’s the three that I spotted.
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Spooky

Reply #4
theres more to that one than the one i took to the s yard yesterday. but i got 3 pickup truck loads of great parts. including a perfect raven interior.
louie  :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]       
My famous last words:
It seemed like a good idea at the time.        88TC R.I.P.      88 Sport build in progress

Spooky

Reply #5
pic looks like it was taken in a chopshop:hick:
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Spooky

Reply #6
pic looks like it was taken in Soviet Russia
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Spooky

Reply #7
I forgot there was bird in terminator I was just throwing that out there look like the future w/ present stuff or in the first one in the car crusher on the second one in the metal factory.

Maybe someone w/computer graphic skills can put in some sparks and dripping/molting metal man that would look cool.

Spooky

Reply #8
it's taken from a forklift (or near it because of the steel cage roof), looking at a forklift lift the t-bird (you can see the guard on the passenger door)... but why???  i guess there's no light in there and they only wanted that car in the pic???

i agree with the chop shop choice, but unfortunately they chopped a little too much :macgun: :bricks1:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Spooky

Reply #9
I have rebuilt worse then that.
Nice rear 1/4

Spooky

Reply #10
It does look like a still from a video though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Spooky

Reply #11
at least there's a car that is worse then mine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Spooky

Reply #12
I believe there was a fox in Red Heat.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Spooky

Reply #13
If it was on eBay, what were they selling off of it?
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car