Skip to main content
Topic: 87 thunderbird for sale!!! (Read 430 times) previous topic - next topic

87 thunderbird for sale!!!

Hello i hate to do this but i have to sell my bird.The reason is i need to get somthing like a small blazer.I will sell this car or trade it for a blazer.If the trade is for a decent blazer or somthing close i will also throw in 2 12 inch JL Audio's and a 1820 watt rockfered fosgate amp and the indash CD player.The car has a few dent's but there is no rot or rust any where.It now has a c6 tranny in it with a pro build driveshaft. new wheel bearings in the front new flywheel or flex plate.Complete tune up 2 brand new studded snow tire's on the back.New front tire's also just put a new $160 B&M ratchet shifter new wing on the back also duel pipe's out in front of rear tire's.

Like i said this car dose not look pretty but it runs awsome and is solid with some TLC it would be a awsome car.I have to sell this car as a parts car i think cause i just put it in the road 3 day's ago so the title is not back yet but would be willing to get somthing noterised if need be.

i'm asking $800 for the car and $1200 with system.Sorry it has the 5.0 in it.

Reply #1
What's with all the red on the front and rear glass?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
LOL the red is glass marker buddy of mine did it while i was sleeping lol whipe's right off.It said "suckin gas and haulin ass"

Reply #3
PM sent
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
Why not sell it when you get the title back as a clean and clear car?

Reply #5
why not wait cuase this is NY and it could take a year lol.So this is why it is so called for parts.