Skip to main content
Topic: any one need 83 parts (Read 976 times) previous topic - next topic

any one need 83 parts

its regata blue i beileve with blue intior it has the brushed aluminum dash panels the fenders and rear qurter panels are going in the vert every thing else is up for grabs except the dr door panel and tail light:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #1
cat? ill take the emblem on the header panel!

any one need 83 parts

Reply #2
it must be a late 83 becouse it has the flat emblem unless the header panel has been  bchanged
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #3
Turn signals. are they still the original clear ones?
1986 Cougar LS

any one need 83 parts

Reply #4
if it has an automatic choke pull assembly on the passanger side of the CFI and a vac plunger idle speed control on the front driver of the cfi, then it is an 83.

anything else would be 84 +

any one need 83 parts

Reply #5
I would appreciate the mirrors if they are not missing any chrome layer.
and door lock solenoids
and the cruise control cable clip at the servo assembly.

any one need 83 parts

Reply #6
They made brushed aluminum dash panels for the 83-84 cars?! I've only ever seen the fake woodgrain and black w/ silver pinstripe.
Any pics?
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

any one need 83 parts

Reply #7
Quote from: cougar86_89;206336
Turn signals. are they still the original clear ones?

if you are refering to the ones in the bumper then no they are amber
Quote from: jcassity;206348
if it has an automatic choke pull assembly on the passanger side of the CFI and a vac plunger idle speed control on the front driver of the cfi, then it is an 83.

anything else would be 84 +

????
Quote from: jcassity;206349
I would appreciate the mirrors if they are not missing any chrome layer.
and door lock solenoids
and the cruise control cable clip at the servo assembly.

illcheck n mirrors ..not a power car..will check for cruise
Quote from: Romeo2k;206368
They made brushed aluminum dash panels for the 83-84 cars?! I've only ever seen the fake woodgrain and black w/ silver pinstripe.
Any pics?

ill post pix tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #8
not to hijac but i have an entire 84 to part out. mirrors are mint dash panels are the brushed aluminum look. so if interested pm me guys!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

any one need 83 parts

Reply #9
Quote from: Romeo2k;206368
Any pics?

theres an 83 cougar at the j/y near me with the brushed aluminum dash. looks nice with the grey colored dash cluster thingy
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

any one need 83 parts

Reply #10
As Promised
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #11
Here Ya Go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #12
Here Ya Go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any one need 83 parts

Reply #13
Quote from: Ductape91;206646
theres an 83 cougar at the j/y near me with the brushed aluminum dash. looks nice with the grey colored dash cluster thingy

Does the cluster have the darker brushed face or a straight silver brushed face like the one Bear posted?

I picked up a bright silver brushed cluster out of an 83 with fake woodgrain dash awhile back, and haven't seen another since... Trying to figure out whats up with that... thinking it may be an '83 exclusive?.

The one Bear has looks more like an '84.
But those brushed dash panels are nice! I'm thinking those wood look much nicer than my woodgrain or worn plain black ones... How much would you want for em? And is the radio surround also brushed aluminum? or just black?

BTW,
what's the story on the car? Looks pretty decent other than the roof.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

any one need 83 parts

Reply #14
well i spy some good thick trim peices on the 1/4 panels and fenders but they probably going with the fenders for the vert.  i do need some basic things such as the battery hold down system. and if the signal covers are in good shaped IE not cracked those too...