Skip to main content
Topic: 88 Bird parts needed: (Read 1061 times) previous topic - next topic

88 Bird parts needed:

I'm finally getting around to putting my 88 LX back on the road, but need some parts that are hard to find here in the 'yards...

tail lights-the complete assemblies
header panel, and headlights
and if anybody has and dark grey interior parts, I need:
headliner, all the plastics pieces, and matching back seat (back and bottom)

My car is red, but some vandals got to it one night, and I've put in a dash and leather seats out of an 85 XR7 that got wrecked, so I need the rest of the same color interior to finish it...
If any body can help, many thanks.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Re: 88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #1
i have raven back seats great shape 100$

Re: 88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #2
I'm headin to the local yards up here in Southeast WI.  I'll keep an eye out for your parts and let you know what I find.

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #3
which back seat do you need? the basic one or one with an arm rest or the fancier ones? I have 2 sitting in my other cars theyre a grey color not sure color though if you got a color code on them I could look ones from an 87 bird the others from an 83 if I still have that one now that I think about it I might only have 1 I got a brown base seat as well you could dye a different color
87 T-bird two tone diarrhea color. 5.0 converted with AOD.  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

94 Lincoln Towncar, Dark Metallic Green, 4.6L AOD
SOLD!!!!

99 Mercury Cougar. V6 MTX75 Trans. CURRENT PROJECT DAILY DRIVER.

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #4
let me look, i got a extra set of tail lights ill sell ya for $50 for the set,  (gotta find em tho) and along with that grill, i have the headerpannle, but its non turbo and primered, i also have a turbo one.

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #5
Whats ironic is, I started this thread a year ago.
I started jonesin' to get The maroon Thunderbird on the road, and in the end, bought the white one I'm driving now!
As far as the parts go, I still need the aforementioned interior stuff, but I think I may have a lead on that.

Nate-On your turbo header panel, do you have the inner marker lights, or is it just the header panel?
Thanks, Beau
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #6
i have a set of tailamp from and 87 lx that have been modded for sammy's sequintal unit. lamps and unit hmm $125.00
Baylensman 97 XR7

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #7
Beau...talk too Bob bob5326 he is the guy i was gonna get the interior from too swap with you and should have everything you need. hes got like 6 turbo coupes. i bought my doors from him and he was very helpfull as well as great too deal with. as much as id realy like your seats...its just too much to deal with right now as well as money is getting tight. ill have too stick with what ive got for now. if there is anything else i can do for you let me know.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

mckshrty

Reply #8
I have a 1988 thunderbird with great body and like new interior. needs tune up & colling system flush. starts like new. lots of new parts. need to sell due to financial bind. I will take $500.00 obo for this car

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #9
location?
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

88 Bird parts needed:

Reply #10
Quote from: mckshrty
I have a 1988 thunderbird with great body and like new interior. needs tune up & colling system flush. starts like new. lots of new parts. need to sell due to financial bind. I will take $500.00 obo for this car

Could you describe it a bit?
Like what engine it has, and yeah, location, please....
(Always looking for another Tbird)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6