Skip to main content
Topic: A winter in wonderland nightmare in Evansville,Indiana (Read 2277 times) previous topic - next topic

A winter in wonderland nightmare in Evansville,Indiana

My truck is covered in Ice and our cougar has it's tarp on in background what a mess.

Reply #3
Be careful out there.

We got snow last night, but it has since turned to rain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #4
We are still getting snow here in Toledo.

Reply #5
Trees are starting to bud here in Houston....yeaaaa!!!!
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

Reply #6
they started budding here 2 weeks ago. I think they all froze and broke off yesterday

I'm glad it went all the way up to 13 deg. today
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #7
I think the high tonight in Toledo is going to be 14 degrees and i work 3rd on a cooler dock. yay!

Reply #8
We were expecting 2" of snow Sunday night and ended up with a foot. Tomorrow we're expecting another 2", with 2" of rain on top of it. The temp is supposed to hit 50 degrees, too. The rain combined with the snow melt should do some interesting things to the rivers that border my property...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #9
We've had 60 inches of snow in Chicago so far this year......30 of which are still on the ground although a bit compacted. I'm really, really, hating this winter. We're only supposed to get about 36-40 inches of snow for the whole winter season. We've still got 4 more weeks of winter. Fun.....
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #10
Snow I can live with when it falls.Ice,no way.I hate it.It sure is pretty though.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #12
Quote from: vinnietbird;203829
Snow I can live with when it falls.Ice,no way.I hate it.It sure is pretty though.LOL.

i hear ya there, an icy mess here right now.
i got hit today, not once but twice in my tbird because these idiots cant handle a little ice around here:mad:
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

Reply #13
it was 45 here the last two days. Before that our highs were below freezing. Snow's still around and we had more then a foot in some places. A bunch of people had to completely dig out their mail boxes. I'm liking the two to four inches we have left...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #14
83 here in sunny fla.....hahahahahah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]