Skip to main content
Topic: Do You remember... (Read 1492 times) previous topic - next topic

Do You remember...

Hi folks,

Do You remember the Ford Econoline (I guess E150) called DeniMachine the pen 15e company was special ordered for the "winning prize" in the 70's.

These Econoline was full clothed with jeans material, I just remember this and I don't know if anyone here remember this, I was have around 12-13years whhen this happens.

Do You remember this?.

Or it was only in Canada?.

Dom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Do You remember...

Reply #1
I remember the Denim Machine AMC Gremlin, but no vans...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Do You remember...

Reply #2
I remember the van, sent alot of entries, never won though...LOL.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Do You remember...

Reply #3
If this is what you're talking about there is one running aroung my neighborhood in worse condition than the one in this pic. I see it on route 110 all the time-I'm sure some of the other NY/Long island guys have seen it.

Ken

Do You remember...

Reply #4
yea, that's the one I remember.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Do You remember...

Reply #5
Kendoo130: YES that's the exact van I say, I guess it was a 75 or 76 Ford econoline (round sealed beams), never see one except on a pen 15e crates at My Father shop...

I was very Young (around 9-10 years old) when pen 15e make this, I remember only the paint desing (Kendoo130 pic) and the model, the same trim of My 1980 van, except the grille (round beams and different shell)...

Thunderchicken: JAVELIN!!!, I don't remember this, I guess it was BEFORE the van?...

Regards,

Dom.

Do You remember...

Reply #6
-Remember reading the build-ups on them in Hot Rod magazine.....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Do You remember...

Reply #7
Looks like a rape van...
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Do You remember...

Reply #8
no this is lol
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/Lawla2/freecandyvan.jpg
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Do You remember...

Reply #9
Cougar8775:

Wahahahahhaah!, I guess the owner is a gentle guy turning around the schools with this van, :hick:

Have a nice Day,

Dom.