Skip to main content
Topic: Another salvage yard run coming up..... (Read 1190 times) previous topic - next topic

Another salvage yard run coming up.....

O.k.,the last time I made a run,some of you got parts you needed,some didn't.That's the way it goes.I'm going to a different yard next saturday,weather permitting,where there is a Mark VII and 2 Turbo Coupes.Both white.One with blue interior,one with red.I think the blue interior car is in better shape than the other.I will be grabbing the computers,and the one set of good hood scoops,and any decent little parts I canIf you are needing or wanting something,let me know (But only if you intend to pay,lurkers go away).You guys know I try to be fair,sometimes just cheap.I do what I can.I'm letting you guys know early so I can make a list.Chuck,I know what you're looking for.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
You know what I need Vinnie
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
Tell me again.I threw the old list away from anger.I'm starting fresh.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Gray Cloth consolette armrest and the 2 plastic sideclips, please!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
I'll check,as always.You'd think those would be around more since they are more common.

Reply #5
I'll gather up my Granada parts list one of these days.  I'm also looking for a decent set of running boards for a 1948-50 F1 Ford pickup....and a hood for same.  Just in case. ;)  Oh, and are we talking light grey?
1987 TC

Reply #6
Hey I guess it wouldn't apply to THIS yard run, but in the future if you ever go to the other one, do they have any 87/8 cats there? Any that might have a leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise buttons and the leather NOT sun-baked away like mine? :hick:

Just checkin, ya never know right?
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #7
Vinnie,

Assuming the TCs are pre-87, you would check for these:
a/c condensor and hoses
metal trim for windshield and rear window (metal must be perfect, don't care about paint or chrome)

year shouldn't matter:
dome light center plastic "lens"(?)
oh yeah, if the shift s on the TCs are in good shape ... ah never mind.

Thanks.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
One more thing, I'd be interested in a deck lid if it's rust-free.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
There are quite a few deck lids at my other favorite yard,R&D Salvage,Durant,Oklahoma..The TC's are '87/'88.There is some nice window trim at a yard about 15 miles from here.I'll try to grab it for you when I go next.When I install my 5 speed,my AOD leather wrapped shifter handle (and all of my AOD stuff) will be for sale.My shifter handle is in excellent condition.No tears at all.

Reply #10
Quote from: V8Demon;203001
Gray Cloth consolette armrest and the 2 plastic sideclips, please!

you just need the cover or the whole peice? ive got it.

and vinnie dont forget meh.

Reply #11
I got you down.Remember,I have a Stang Mass Air sensor and meter already.I changed my mind oin the price,$35.00 shipped.

Reply #12
I need a 87/88 deck lid, but shipping would be a killer wouldn't it?  Also could use Fox mustang front suspension arms.  What I really need, is a beer.
1987 TC

Reply #13
91-92 Mark VII LSC axles, dust shields, brackets which mount to the axles housing, and the ABS sensors.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #14
That might get a little expensive.The yards around here would rather sell the whole rear than just the parts from it.I will check though.