Skip to main content
Topic: concept thunderbird i did it on a bar napken (Read 4172 times) previous topic - next topic

concept thunderbird i did it on a bar napken

the 08 winkysrides concept thunderbird a upgraded platform from the stock 95 thunderbird

4.6L DOHC engine rated at 390 hp (291 kW) and 390 ft·lbf (529 N·m) of torque

Numerous improvements were made to the driveline to handle the additional power output. A cast iron block was used to handle the increased power with use of stronger internals (forged pistons, forged crankshaft, and Manley H-beam connecting rods) to handle the 10 lb of boost delivered from the supercharger. Other improvements to the driveline include the use of an aluminium flywheel connected to a Tremec T-56 six-speed transmission, aluminium driveshaft, 3.55:1 gears in the rearend transferring power to the 31 spline half shafts in the rear independent suspension.

body improvments by andys auto sport include and 4in cobra cowl hood as well as and full combat body kit
HID lights and blue and purple neon under body light where added to increase night time visibility
rear disc brakes were added to increase stopping power

http://www.myspace.com/winkysrides.com

Reply #1
MN-12 chassis, Iron block MOD,  SC'd 4.6 with less power than current, FTL.

This is why they don't let Enthusiasts like us design cars. Are you saying Ford should build this, or that you're planning to do this yourself? If that's the case, then all the power to you.

Reply #2
its mine hit up my myspace theres pic of it from last year

Reply #3
I tried and got this.

Reply #4
heres 1 shes a bit dirty

Reply #6
Hmm not bad, it looks kinda weird with only the front air dam though. Looks like it has a big chin, reminds me of Jay Leno.

blue and purple neon under body light where added to increase night time visibility

I don't think that would help you see any better at night, except let other people see your car better, in either case, underbody neon is sooo 10 years ago, go LED if you're gonna go that route (which is out of style now as well).

Reply #7
I have no idea what just happened here.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #8
Quote from: Chuck W;202019

i drew the pic on a napken its a joke
but i have a 04 cobra parts car and at some point im going to swap everything over i coppyed most of the stuff

Reply #9
they are cutting me in hafe on tccoa

Reply #10
Quote from: pegasus;202025
they are cutting me in hafe on tccoa

Yeah..... I was really holding back.

Reply #11
since im kinda new here and tccoa i should have made it a bit more clear that it was a joke my 2 home forms know me well enough

(taking a model to a car show. cardbord body kit with aunm foil on the rims i do goofy shiznit like that all the time just for a laugh)
tccoa is a bunch of stuck up pen 15s and im not just sayying that bc of this last post i have been a member since 06 and only have 45 posts

Reply #12
Quote from: pegasus;202011
heres 1 shes a bit dirty

That's an atrocity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #13
Quote from: Chuck W;202019

LOL!!! You just made my day Chuck...

Someone may need to start attending thier AA meetings again.

At least you used an MN12 and didn't destroy a fox.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #14
Quote from: cougarcragar;202045
That's an atrocity.

thankyou sir may i have another
good or bad i dont care but it doesnt look like every other bird out there if i wanted a cookie cutter Ied have a mustang