Skip to main content
Topic: Kansas meet (Read 5306 times) previous topic - next topic

Kansas meet

anyone interested in getting together in Wichita?  Tried last year to get something together but nothing happened so I am gonna try again. :flip:

Kansas meet

Reply #3
i'm gonna be in larwence ks the weekend of april 25-28th. going to the races at kansas speedway. i won't have my bird but we might be able to meet up just for shiznits and giggles.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Kansas meet

Reply #4
I lived in Wichita until just a couple of months ago.  I didnt really see too many Thunderbird/Cougar people around.  I would have been glad to hang out!
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Kansas meet

Reply #6
I lived in TX till just a couple of days ago, now im in las vegas, but the turbo cougar is still in wichita.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi

Kansas meet

Reply #8
Its not much to look at.  I pretty much built it out of extra parts i had laying around and its completly gutted for racecar purposes.  I just got it running, ive never even driven it with the new engine tranny combo.  I'll let you know next time im in town.

Kansas meet

Reply #9
I'll be looking out for next year.  I live in Lincoln, NE and that would fun.  Overland park or wichita.  I think wichia is only about 4 hr.  Overland park maybe 3 hrs.  OP, KS would be GREAT... actually either... but the closer the better!
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily:

Kansas meet

Reply #10
here in McPherson with the college and the restoration program we have TONS of car shows i'll post the next one up here, i think we should get a Kansas group for thundercats! input anyone??
:burnout:  GET SOME!!!!!  :burnout:

Kansas meet

Reply #11
i like the idea of an overland park get together.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Kansas meet

Reply #12
Just had a meet in Shawnee mission park last W/E.  I drove up there from Wichita & had a great time. The Tbird clubs are small so mixing the  clubs is necessary to have a good turnout. 

sccoa

See the Midwest club.

I am 35thauto on the site.

Kansas meet

Reply #13
Is your name Matt?  I think i met you at a Spangles car show in Wichita.