Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 Mercury Cougar For Sale (Price Reduced 7/6/08) (Read 3016 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 Mercury Cougar For Sale (Price Reduced 7/6/08)

Reply #45
I guess were all just waiting to see how low you will really go on this one.

Reply #46
This is BS someone buy it its cheap enough and looks like a great Cougar to own and drive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #47
Not really going much lower, got to much in it and i wont give it away! Car has well over the asking price and i would be taking a big hit as it is! Looks like no one wants to save themselves a lot of time and money with this car! It would take over 5 grand to get this set up!

Reply #48
That's the bad part about our cars.We can invest a ton of cash,but the value is still low.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #49
Vinnies right. I'm starting to agree. I'm dumping tons of money into my car and its not increasing in value.

Not to sound obnoxious, but why do we like our cars so much if we keep lossing ours asses on them?

Reply #50
To me it's only a little about resale.  It's really about buying a car I want and being able to fix and do adders really cheap.  In the end, you have a fast car that you love for cheap.

Reply #51
Thats why i built the car up, i really like the car and it was an easy build up after i got the charging problem fixed a few years back! After that the car has been great, runs like a champ! I was never thinking about selling it during the build but i started this when i was 15 and now 23 so i have picked up a few more projects and need to move on! Would really like a get some room to bring home the 69 i have to get the ball rolling, but now until this gets sold! The money i have in this car has made a great ride for little money compared to other cars, but the resale on these cars is low, and are sought after from a select few, i am finding out! I am not going to give this car away as i have much invested, and would make a VERY nice ride with minor fixes! So i figured i would pass this on to someone who really enjoys these cars, as compared to someone who to beat the piss out of a fast car!!