Skip to main content

Poll

who are you rooting for

Total Members Voted: 17

Topic: The Super-bowl (Read 1303 times) previous topic - next topic

The Super-bowl

Who’s rooting for who in the super bowl
I can’t believe how my Giants are playing and Eli is ON. I’m suppose to go to my brothers for the super-bowl but I thinking about staying home and sitting where I’ve been sitting w/my legs over the couch they playing good like that. LOL.
Advice to all Giants fans going to the game don’t where a giants jersey and root for the pats the giants play better that way.

The Super-bowl

Reply #2
I'm a die-hard Pats fan, so that won't be me ;)

I was just surprised we weren't playing the fudge-Packers.

They may be Giants... ;)
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

The Super-bowl

Reply #3
Quote from: Cougar5.0;199225
I'm a die-hard Pats fan, so that won't be me ;)

I was just surprised we weren't playing the fudge-Packers.

They may be Giants... ;)

I am a Die-Hard Pats fan too and your Neighbor to the west :] (VT)

It's funny because as far as the NFC goes I usually go for the Giants! But the Pats are my home team and my only team!
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

The Super-bowl

Reply #4
This is a tough call...I'm a Jet's fan so...while it would be nice for the New York team to win I am also so sick of hearing about the 1972 Dolphins.  If the Giants win than it will be argued that they ('72 Dolphins) have done something no one else can.  For New England to lose atthe big dance would be a crushing blow to them and to what they have accomplished so far.  That being said the pressure's on them.  The Giants, on the other hand, don't have the weight of expectation upon them.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

The Super-bowl

Reply #5
The Giants didn't win their game, Green Bay lost it. There's no way New England is going to allow THREE unanswered field goal attempts for them to finally win.

Patriots by 21 at least. 19-0.

The Super-bowl

Reply #6
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;199257
The Giants didn't win their game, Green Bay lost it. There's no way New England is going to allow THREE unanswered field goal attempts for them to finally win.

Patriots by 21 at least. 19-0.

Where they're playing, the winds won't factor in to field goal attempts.

The 20 yards worth of penalties on the Giants drive early in the 3rd did not help Green Bay at all.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

The Super-bowl

Reply #7
OK, the defense also won't just lay over for an entire half, Brady won't throw 2 interceptions, and the corner won't let Plaxico school him every single play.

The Patriots already schooled the Giants, they will be doing it again.

The Super-bowl

Reply #8
When I said it was a tough call I meant who I would root for...My logic tells me the Pats will take it.

Point spread is 12 right now.....That's a tough one....If it were 21 I'd take Blue...12? as a betting man?  Hmmm....

The Super-bowl

Reply #9
V8Demon is 100% correct, NY has no pressure on them at all. The Pats have already won games in a season than any team in history (Dolphins were 17-0 and the Pats are currently 18-0), but if they lose the SB, it's all meaningless. Could be a good game....
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

The Super-bowl

Reply #10
I'm certainly not discounting the Giants - they played their asses off last time in a game where they did not have to win. I expect them to be real tough in the 1st half. 2nd half, we'll see.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

The Super-bowl

Reply #11
Brady's leg is in a cast. How does that change the odds?

The Super-bowl

Reply #12
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;199399
Brady's leg is in a cast. How does that change the odds?

Minor Sprain not a big deal.

Even if Brady did not play at all I would not be worried. The Pats have an All-Star team.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

The Super-bowl

Reply #13
Paul!!! Please tell me you didn’t vote for the pats. Though I’m a giants fan I do root for the jets. I think I watch them more due to the fact my father-in-law is a huge jets fan. And I remember Rob Moore always in our HS, SOB gave couch krum the idea of doing 300 yard sprints.
This is football not a Yankees Mets thing or a Rangers-Islanders thing. where aloud to like both teams.

According to the poll most want to see history ant not root for the underdog.

The Super-bowl

Reply #14
I didn't vote and I won't.  I'm kinda torn on this one due to my absolute disgust for the Dolphins.