Skip to main content
Topic: you all are going to want to disown me... (Read 1017 times) previous topic - next topic

you all are going to want to disown me...

so bad news i finally had to give up the 87 bird, wasnt allowed to keep it in my apartment complex the land lord was ready to throw me a beating for keeping so many cars on the lot. i had three of em for a long time but like i say :beatyoass: the land lord sed no more till you get rid of something.

Reply #1
Another time, another bird
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2
^ Totally agree, there are some left so you can always buy one later in life! Just get a place to put it first before you buy!

It is sad news but the world isn't fair.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #3
i know that car got me around for a year with almost no work before taking a dump on me and i couldnt get to it quick enough for them to be happy.

Reply #4
Very sad news, but more are just around the corner
:birdsmily: Nate Wenck
Carroll IA
nwenck@msn.com
07 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew