Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar available to forum members 2008 (Read 4657 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar available to forum members 2008

Reply #75
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;208423
This is ridiculous.

i agree 100%
as well as some other derogatory terms i will hold off on for now.

I still haven't received payment from everyone and I still have calendars I bought for people who asked for them but never gave me their addresses.

If you haven't paid, please pay me.  I shelled out a lot of money up front for this.

i was fearful this would be the outcome. kudos to you for puttin out the effort, and cash, in an attempt to help promote this community. its a real shame that this is how you are being re-payed.

I'm not doing this next year.

and who could blame you? :disappoin
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #76
If you have extra, I'll buy one. What do I need to do and how much?

Jerry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #77
Hey, I got mine last week - it's real nice. I was a "better late than never" person - I sent an extra few dollars so I could use Paypal. Anybody who commited to buying one should do so - this isn't a big expense and is an awesome keepsake calendar to boot.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #78
Karl, how many stragglers/calendars are there left?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #79
Quote from: Ether947;208505
Karl, how many stragglers/calendars are there left?

Five payments and one address from someone who expressed interest are missing.  Four of those calendars were already sent so I have two left waiting on payments/addresses.  Total missing is $156.

I sent just about every calendar I could before I left to those who gave me complete addresses and names even though I hadn't received payment.  I did that because I knew I would be gone for a while and sure enough, I haven't been home since February 4.  I also wanted people to get their 2008 calendars before too much of 2008 passed by after all that copyright stuff with Ford.

I'm hoping that the five missing payments got lost in the mail and folks can just put a stop payment and send another.

Thank you very much to all who paid a little extra.  The amount of time this whole effort took was insane and I wanted the amount I received to be as close to the cost as possible.  I won't be able to do the final math (to find out how close the amount paid is to the amount received) until I get back home.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #80
Don't forget to flip your calendars to July!!!

Still ticking...just about to hit 90K (bought two years ago at 71K).
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #81
You tease :raspberry . I've already flipped my calender. I am still considering it. It might be a perfect body replacement for Super(put your money in this hole please)Cat. Since my yellow car was a 3.8 LS.

calenders

Reply #82
I'll take one!

Reply #83
Dude this was from over 1yr ago.