Skip to main content
Topic: WTB 87-88 center headlights (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB 87-88 center headlights

I want to buy the 87-88 center lights.  I just bought new headlights, I'm thinking about buying fog lights to put in the place of those center lights b/c I cant find them anywhere.  it's actually a good place to mount fog lights BUT I'd much rather put the stock center lights in there.  when I mean center lights I mean the 2 lights on the inside of the headlights in the header panel.  i dont even think i have the lights in the harness anymore but i'd rather have lights housings to complete the front rather than having them missing.

anyway, anyone have any ready to mount and if so, how much?!?!?!

wanted to add, does anyone have a driverside mirror that will work with the motorized auto adjust mirror assymbly?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #1
I assume you are looking for the center lights for a regular bird because TCs already have foglights. Also, the center lights are different between regular birds and TCs. Either way, the lights shouldn't be too expensive, roughly $10 to $25 apiece depending on how clear (or yellow) they are.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #2
yes your correct, the center lights, i didnt know the ones in the TC are different, thanks for the knowledge :) if anyone has a set i wouldn't mind buying them off of anyone if they have them!!

props to FLSTCI71!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #3
I'll check the garage today for you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I have the passenger side light,not the driver side.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
I'll check again later.I have a lot of stuff to go through.Stay tuned.