Skip to main content
Topic: I think my kid is getting charcoal from Santa for Christmas (Read 1072 times) previous topic - next topic

I think my kid is getting charcoal from Santa for Christmas

Last year he was a good boy, but for this embarrassing moment in the mall know I have to show the world.
I can’t believe I paid for it but it’s kind of priceless.

Anyone know where I can send this and win money maybe ill get my $20 bucks back.

Reply #1
That is pretty classic. Send that out as your Christmas card and have the title be "Santa said he'd get a Chevy for Christmas!"
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #2
It will also come in handy when he starts dating. those classic pics come in handy during the dreaded hormone years. They'll do just about anything for you, to keep anyone from seeing those types of pics. Bathing pics are the best. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3
LOL! Those are alway my favorite Santa pics. You'll be able to have fun with that one for years to come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #4
Quote from: FLSTCI71;194203
That is pretty classic. Send that out as your Christmas card and have the title be "Santa said he'd get a Chevy for Christmas!"
very funny

Quote from: daminc;194210
It will also come in handy when he starts dating. those classic pics come in handy during the dreaded hormone years. They'll do just about anything for you, to keep anyone from seeing those types of pics. Bathing pics are the best. lol
Definitely ill take that advice

Quote from: Dogcharmer;194226
LOL! Those are alway my favorite Santa pics. You'll be able to have fun with that one for years to come.
I couldn’t believe I paid for it but now I’m happy I did

Reply #5
Santa looks lit.

Reply #6
That's great!
Santa looks like he doesn't know if he should smile or what to do, lol.

At least for your sons sake, it's just a picture. My parents have Christmas '88 on video. Everything is there including Christmas eve where I happened to be sick and threw up on Santa's cookies as I was walking them to the fireplace mantel.

Reply #7
I was afraid of people with huge beards like that when i was a kid so im pretty sure my parents have one or two of these pics of me. My mother opened her mouth about picture albums on friday when my girlfriend  was over so yesterday all 7 picture albums got brought up, thank god i got sick and they could only get through one.