Skip to main content
Topic: Cougar/T bird aod floor shifter. (Read 599 times) previous topic - next topic

Cougar/T bird aod floor shifter.

Shifter with cable,sorry no trans bracket.
$65.00 shipped.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #1
what year does it fit?

Reply #2
any of the foxes with the aod.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3
u know I paid over 100 * CRIES * I wish u were selling this a couple of months ago * CRIES *
.: Lastest :.

Reply #4
yo kitzdnm those mounts were the shiznizzz man thanks again lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #5
do you happen to have any pictures of whats included? what else would i need for an 84

Reply #6
Quote from: luch90;194461
do you happen to have any pictures of whats included? what else would i need for an 84
I can get a pic today.you will need the bracket that bolts to the trans,or make one.

Reply #7
After rereading the tech info it should fit others.like c-5's.
I bought this as a spare I buy a lot of spares!
It got to go.If my aod dies it wont be an aod no more!

Reply #8
Still available.

Reply #9
Make an offer!!,Vinnie this is the one I got from you.

Reply #10
I wouldn't mind having it as a backup again,but you know what I'm doing with my tranny stuff.Swapping it for a 5 speed.All of my current parts will be up for sale as soon as the new tranny goes in.Put that thing on Ebay stat.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..