Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1160723 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #3090
I'm looking too... the linkage kit is $3.99
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3091
So close!

yet, so far away.  LOL
1987 TC

Reply #3092
oh well....I hear there's another saturday coming up again....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3093
Come on!!!  Steal the battery from the other cougar!!!!  Let's hear that thing purrrrrrrrr.

Reply #3094
Beau may have the part that the cable hooks to. He went to a 5 speed.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3095
Quote from: The Shredder;369662
Come on!!!  Steal the battery from the other cougar!!!!  Let's hear that thing purrrrrrrrr.
It barely turns the motor over in the vert.....  It'll never start the 87
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3096
Wow, well that was 3.5 hrs of my life well spent.

Read a lot, skimmed a lot, but i saw every pic and every page of the thread.. Now that im caught up i cant wait to see it finish. What a project.

Reply #3097
Quote from: 6 Fingered Man;369798
Wow, well that was 3.5 hrs of my life well spent.

Read a lot, skimmed a lot, but i saw every pic and every page of the thread.. Now that im caught up i cant wait to see it finish. What a project.

Thank you, I cant wait to see the finish either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3098
Another Saturday passed.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3099
Quote from: Kitz Kat;370248
Another Saturday passed.

Having any luck?  :popcorn:

Reply #3100
No, haven't touched it... been busy again...... Stupid work
maybe something tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3101
I'm tired of hearing your excuses, don't be scared! Fire that kitty up!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3102
looks like another couple weeks till I get a chance to get it going..... still haven't even got a battery for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3103
You want me to take road trip with my kitty to make love with yours?, need a few hundred miles on mine before snow. I'll bring my buddy Mike, with the car and house that looks like yours. Then we will fire your kitty up, Friday sound good? If your not home leave the key under the mat, we will start without you!!

Reply #3104
lol....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook