Skip to main content
Topic: Well its here (Read 1723 times) previous topic - next topic

Well its here

93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Well its here

Reply #1
Yep.

Psyching my self up to get out there and shovel that .... and get my Stang out of the street.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Well its here

Reply #2
You better go move than stang before the plow does a number on it. I can see it now broken tail lights and messed up driver side. There does that help Get up and get it done before the plow gets it done.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Well its here

Reply #3
ipsd
did you get hit down there like we did?
got like 7 inchs here.
1986 Cougar LS

Well its here

Reply #4
AH Ha Ha Ha... Only Rain here....

Well its here

Reply #5
We got all rain as well. It iced a little bit last night but nothing bad.
We got our share back on the 4th-5th.

I'm so glad I don't drive the Cougar daily anymore.

Well its here

Reply #6
We're getting the best of both worlds (or worst, depending on your point of view): 8" of snow tonight (on top of the 12" that's already down), an inch of rain and mid 50's tomorrow, then back to subzero temps on Tuesday. Have I mentioned before that winter sucks?
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Well its here

Reply #7
My grass be wet...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Well its here

Reply #8
Quote from: ipsd;193021
You better go move than stang before the plow does a number on it. I can see it now broken tail lights and messed up driver side. There does that help Get up and get it done before the plow gets it done.

It's in the driveway now. I did take it around the block and while the snow tires kept me from getting completely stuck I can tell the lack of limited-slip is really hurting the car's inclement weather performance.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Well its here

Reply #9
We are getting hammered hard here too!  My bumper was plowing the driveway coming in.  I am about to go out and try and get the driveway cleared again.  spent an hour shoveling and it hardly looks like I did anything!

Well its here

Reply #10
We got hit hard too and due to lack of garage space because of my dad's junk the poor cougar has to spend winter outside.

Well its here

Reply #11
got about 8ish here. My car is buried under snow drifts lol...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Well its here

Reply #12
what's worse though, is that's not just snow. Underneath that snow the car's caked in 1/4" thick ice. It took 3O minutes to de-thaw the Eclipse this morning to the point that it became driveable

Well its here

Reply #13
The snow just changed to freezing rain. We ended up with about 8" and now the temp is right at about 30 degrees. I just looked at the weather radar and the precip is just about done, so I guess we're not gonna get all the rain. Looks like a white Christmas is in the bag for this year (the first one since the late 90's)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Well its here

Reply #14
we got about 10 inches since this morning. the wind is picking up to about 25 mph. I think it's changing to lake effect snow. the storm is sitting over the north edge of lake Erie. it's going to be a very white and cold christmas or "holiday" for the non christmas folk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook