Skip to main content
Topic: '85-'88 5.0L Thunderbird (or a super coupe) (Read 546 times) previous topic - next topic

'85-'88 5.0L Thunderbird (or a super coupe)

Or an '87-'88 TC  Must be in EXCELLENT shape frame and bodywise (can have some rust (small holes) on the body but virtually none on the frame), mileage and drivetrain condition unimportant.

Reasonable prices too please....:birdsmily:

Help getting me back into a bird before I waste my cash on another stang....:hick: :burnout:

Reply #1
I have one but I'm, uh, kinda using it ;)

What happened to the motorless TC that was near to you?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #2
Agreed what happened ron??

Reply #3
Quote from: Brick from Anchorman
Yes, I want to know more than anything in the world, Ron.

:P

Reply #5
Quote from: dominator;192559
Agreed what happened ron??

I think it may be gone already, but I kind of need a driver, since the Cougar is going to be gone soon, (I think)

I might grab it though and drive the stang for the winter....

Reply #6
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;192635
I think it may be gone already, but I kind of need a driver, since the Cougar is going to be gone soon, (I think)

I might grab it though and drive the stang for the winter....

DO IT!! The world can live with another mustang becoming a rustang. Save the bird and build something to KEEP
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #7
any interest in a 88 t/c for sale in richmond hill ontario
the movie twister i lived it big cabin oklahoma 1973 man that was some scary shait!!!!

Reply #8
depends on the condition and price.....  Got pics?