Skip to main content
Topic: Could this be a new cougar concept sighting?! (Read 1848 times) previous topic - next topic

Could this be a new cougar concept sighting?!

Woah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1Doy8ATjA
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #1
I love it when the rest of the small word assumes the rest of the smaller world has high speed internet.

Reply #2
I clicked on it & all it showed me was a  McDonalds commercial!

Reply #3
Well,that's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
thats an ild comercial. cant remember that guys name, but he had hair...THATS how old it is.
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Reply #5
I use to love the McDLT don’t know why they discontinued it

Who remembers the McDonalds song I use to have the record as a kid, think they gave them away.

Don’t remember the hole song but heres what I remember little help here.

Big Mac Mcdlt quarterpounder w/some cheese filet of fish a hamburger milkshake “forget the rest.

Reply #6
Either you're toying with us or they changed the link.

That dude is Jason Alexander, the voice of Duckman and Jerry Seinfeld's best friend George in "Seinfeld."
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #7
No this is definitely the same thing as a "rickroll" for those that have been victims of THAT little prank.

I watched the whole thing just cuz I was curious, and interesting seing Jason Alexander WITH hair! LOL
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #8
Quote from: ZondaC12;189999
No this is definitely the same thing as a "rickroll" for those that have been victims of THAT little prank.

I watched the whole thing just cuz I was curious, and interesting seing Jason Alexander WITH hair! LOL

Yep it's my version of a rickroll lol

feel free to McDLT people yourself!

tell them something that they think will be cool then show them this video HAHAHA
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #9
Somebody owes me 30 seconds of my life back,or they need an a$$ beating.............Carl,I know you're out there,I hear you breathing.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
Aww man....that really is rough ya know....playin with something almost guaranteed to catch the attention of anyone on this board. I'll be honest the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was NO I was all excited!!!!!

Oh well. Gotta give ya credit for it, good job. And actually, Im glad you used that instead of Rick Astley. *shudder* I mean it doesnt bother me *that* much but its SOOOOOO freakin goooofy.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #11
Quote from: Carl;190002
Yep it's my version of a rickroll lol

feel free to McDLT people yourself!

tell them something that they think will be cool then show them this video HAHAHA

[SIZE="3"]oh[/SIZE],, [SIZE="5"]OH[/SIZE],, [SIZE="7"]arrr[/SIZE]
you just spamed me?  piss off!!!!!  I trust this site. For all i know you just flipped virus for fun as well.  How much did you get paid for that?

OK EVERYONE<<<<<<<<<<<<<
How many words out there have four letters besides [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/SIZE]arl's [COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]A[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]R[/SIZE][/COLOR]eal [COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]L[/SIZE][/COLOR]oser

Reply #12
just so this thread isnt a total loser,,,, please see below for a real concept cougar that never happened.

Reply #13
i wish to god that one had. i would be the first one there waiting for it. i would have to pull a cartman and freeze myself so i wouldn't have to wait 2 more weeks til it's release. wii... WII!!!
It's always fun until someone loses an eye. then it's fun ya can't see.

-James Hetfield back when metallica was still making good music.

Reply #14
Yeah that would be pretty neat. That actually sparked a google search by yours truly and I came upon a site listing many of Ford's concepts. There were a few that I LIKED. For some reason I want two RIGHT NOW. That being the one below, and the second one down in the link (galaxie spin-off)

http://www.sy.net/Auto/American/Ford/1968%20Ford%20Styling%20Sketches%20by%20Homer%20LaGassey.jpg

That and the list also has the "49" concept. Holy . I had completely forgotten about it! Yet another one of those "why didn't they make it?"....